A final announcement from PUKE

puke2vc5a.png

Nearly two years ago, a small group of nations created the Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts. Since that time, we intentionally remained small, never recruiting from current nations here on Planet Bob. We have never been a crazy military power house or all that well known, but we have found a great home on the Blue sphere and made some fantastic friends. Our time in BLEU will probably be my favorite memories of our time here, though it ended somewhat unfortunately.

In the last 3 months, our activity has slowed greatly both internally and most notably with our Foreign Affairs. I have been contacted by many of our former allies (i.e. Polaris, ARES, TFD, etc.) wanting to encourage new steps to restore relations and simply have not had the time to put in to developing fresh friendships. RL has taken its toll on myself and my other government members to the point where we cannot lead our alliance any longer.

Sadly, it is time for PUKE to disband. Our nations will be better suited in more active alliances.

After speaking with Polaris, they have agreed to protect our nations as we find new homes. Thank you to Polar and of course to our long time friends and allies in AZTEC, the Blue sphere and throughout Planet Bob.

o/

obligatory gun pron (zomg quad stack mag look alike!!): 84AKSU202.jpg

tl;dr PUKE surrenders to RL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were always there for us in BLEU and are some of the most fiercely loyal and fearless people I have ever met. It's been both a pleasure and an honor to count myself among your allies. I'm sad to see you go and I wish you all the best of luck finding new homes. We'll gladly watch over your AA until you do so.

Edited by Penguin

You were always there for us in BLEU and are some of the most fiercely loyal and fearless people I have ever met. It's been both a pleasure and an honor to count myself among your allies. I'm sad to see you go and I wish you all the best of luck finding new homes. We'll watch over your AA until you do so.

Took the words right out of my mouth. PUKE, your performance in the last war was inspiring. Thank you guys for being such a great alliance.

o/ PUKE

You guys were as tough as nails. Good luck to all of you in the future.

I don't remember being tough as nails... more like getting nuked a lot by IRON, lol. Thankfully we had a few to send back at them. Good times.

Aw, c'mon, you could've at least declared war on someone and gone out with a bang. :v:

Oh well. Take care, guys. :lol:

/me takes notes for future nuke roguery. :awesome:

Edited by phillip110

I don't remember being tough as nails... more like getting nuked a lot by IRON, lol. Thankfully we had a few to send back at them. Good times.

/me takes notes for future nuke roguery. :awesome:

Well, there you go. Tough as highly irradiated nails. ;)

In any case, you guys took a hell of a lot of punishment and still dished it out. Good luck to you and your former alliancemates in the future.