Looks Like We've Made It!!!

An Official Aquatic Coalition Front Announcement!

000fs4wupta.jpg

We're One Year Old Today!

untitled2-1.jpg

There was TeLF(Total, or Tech Liberation Front), and there was LAN(League of Aqua Nations). TeLF was a happy, mixed-colour off-shoot from PhPF, though it had a lot of pink. TeLF had a lot of internal co-operation and understanding; everyone got a long, even when they disagreed.

telfpicsmalll2.pngAcfofficial.png

LAN was a newer alliance, and hungry for growth. TeLF was trying to figure out how to make things work well too. When TeLF met LAN, the alliances mutually realised that the leader of LAN (Ian) knew many TeLF nations (Tehol, Fiddler, Zombijesus, Oppressor of Worlds, Kwpag, Araithiel). Because of this, they decided to merge. The alliances attitudes were very similar in almost all aspects of the game, and their government structures were very similar. TeLF was therefore fine with adopting LAN's governmental structure and charter, although some minor accommodations were made. For example, pink was now a secondary colour, and the officer position in foreign affairs was created.

The Aquatic Coalition Front was born.

After that day ACF began to grow and as time went on the former High Council of Ian, Justin and tehol took ACF forward into CN. Eventually Lonewolfe2015 would join from nothing but a new nation and would recruit the nation of Gambona, between Lonewolfe2015, Gambona and tehol they would comprise the leadership of ACF through her most difficult times. In December, when Ian, Justin and Lottario left with other members to form the alliance of Cronus, ACF fell on hard times. However, no one gave up, and from that point on ACF began to climb back up from 500k NS and near defeat to the alliance seen before you now.

ACF has stood for an entire year, and this is a testament to our commitment as an aspiring CN alliance.

We've since grown to astounding heights for us, and it could not have happened without our wonderful allies and friends. Throughout our history we've been aided by our mentors in Echelon and Rok, and our friends throughout CN. So at this time I'd like to thank all of the people that have helped make ACF who we are today over our entire lifetime, and offer them this badge to wear with pride. You've earned it!

And so, we give out the newly created ACF Pieces of Eight to the following people:

po8badge.jpg

Altheus - You've been a great friend and mentor to both myself and ACF ever since we began talking a several months ago, and you've opened up ACF to many opportunities.

William Bonney - For all of your advice given to ACF and for helping make a better leader out of LW.

Omniscient1 - A wonderful friend and an awesome person, you've kept the ACF embassies active under any circumstances.

Chairman Hal - Despite our misgivings you were there for ACF whenever we needed help as youngsters, you've contributed as much to ACF as we could have asked for.

Magical Muslim - A true credit to his alliance, and a fantastic guest on our forums. Brings SPAM to a whole new level.

Haflinger - For great advice, great friendship, and slightly disturbing late night chats.

Ramirus Maximus - For patience when we screw up tech deals, and for all the money he brings to our alliance.

Rishnokof - For his patience while our new leadership was getting its feet under themselves. You pulled our fat out of the fire quite a few times.

Cookiemonster - For your friendship and all of your IRC help

Solidus - Solidus has always been looking out for the best interests of ACF and has understood any concerns we've ever had, he is a very wise man.

El Hefe - Hefe provides our channel with some much needed humor and has always come to ACF's aid whenever he has been needed. He also provides the sexiest sig in all of CN, I dare competitors to beat him.

KanaX - Kana is a long time friend of ACF and deserves nothing but the absolute best. FCO has always been a close friend of ACF and will continue to be with our good friend Kana at the helm, he always has our back.

Chuck Normis - He has been a friend of ours since before our time, way back to one of ACF's predecessor's predecessor. He's a CRAPpy friend mind you, but you have to admire his grits XD.

Tailsk - Tails has always being willing to talk with us, and give us a hand. He was really there to help us sort ourselves out.

rosebadge.jpg

Princess Aurora (Ro) - You've been a great friend to ACF ever since we've met, and you've definitely filled our irc with good laughs at late nights. Despite keeping LW up late at night talking about god knows what!

We figured Ro might want her a more pink and rosey badge, so she is given an equal badge with the pink rose

tl;dr ACF is a year old on 4/20 and we've given out some badges for appreciation.

4-20-09-1.jpg

Edited by lonewolfe2015

El Hefe - Hefe provides our channel with some much needed humor and has always come to ACF's aid whenever he has been needed. He also provides the sexiest sig in all of CN, I dare competitors to beat him.

I shall wear it with honor ACF. It was a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to good things from you in the future.

Edit: I'd show off my sig here, but the Mod's already nicked it :/ Also, happy birthday from Echelon. :awesome:

Edited by El Hefe