TORN Announcement

TORN.gif

TORN has dropped the "A Righteous LoSS of Judgement Treaty" in response to their recent dishonorable actions.

We are TORN up over this huge LOSS and sad to see it go into the TRASH CAN. Notice was given in private and the expiration period has now ended.

Kisses,

/s/

TORN gov

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move TORN, given the recent actions of LoSS they've proven to be rather unstable.

lol wut?

by moving to the black sphere and joining NOIR? or canceling treaties with worthless alliances?

congrats LoSS, you're FAR better off without TORN by your side.

We are TORN up over this huge LOSS and sad to see it go into the TRASH CAN.

Booo

Also quit the Trash Can crap. That was GOONS's nickname for LoSS and no one else's.

Edited by Jagged Fel

LOL...didn't I tell you too stop annoying me or was that someone else?

Besides the same could be said of your alliance.

I forgot supporting the "other side" is a crime my bad. The reasons why I allied with TPF is because "your side" wanted me destroyed and they took me in. But they didn't make it public like you guys did, the fact they kept my alliance safe was good enough for them.

And read my sig, you guys aren't really that "bad" yourselves. ;)

Like I said congragulations to TORN, ridding themselves of an alliance that just doesn't take treaties seriously. If you can change your foreign policies stance that quickly then I'd have to say you're not a sturdy alliance all together.