The setting sail of the Empire

The Atlantic Empire

AtlanticEmpire.png

It is with great sadness that, after a year and a half of existence, I must declare the disbanding of the Atlantic Empire.

Our history as an alliance was varied, having both moments to celebrate, and moments to despair, however I won't bore you with a history lesson. We had an alliance that our members, past and present, can proudly say that they were a member of at one stage.

Our honorable friends at the Mushroom Kingdom have offered our members protection over the Atlantic Empire AA until the time that each member has found their new home.

As the Atlantic Empire sets off on the final voyage into the open sea, I hope for the best of all of our members, both past and present. I would also like to thank all current and ex-members who helped make our alliance great, everyone of you played a part in creating Atlantic history.

Yours truly,

Freedomfight3r [ex] Emperor of the Atlantic Empire

Tall-Ship-copy.jpg

mkflag.png

Just confirmin' all official type that MK will be protecting the nations that were, as of this announcement, flying the Atlantic Empire AA until such time that they find new homes. You all know the drill.

With Love,

MK

AE was created by a merger of my second alliance and my reformed first alliance. Nothing can ever replace the alliance who was my first, second and third. While I'm saddened that it couldn't make it, I'm also grateful that it can now rest in peace. Let's rejoice in the memories, and may the bitterness some old members feel for each other be buried. I miss you all a great deal! -_-

Long live the memory of the Byzantine Empire, The Atlantic League and the Atlantic Empire!

AE was created by a merger of my second alliance and my reformed first alliance. Nothing can ever replace the alliance who was my first, second and third. While I'm saddened that it couldn't make it, I'm also grateful that it can now rest in peace. Let's rejoice in the memories, and may the bitterness some old members feel for each other be buried. I miss you all a great deal! -_-

Long live the memory of the Byzantine Empire, The Atlantic League and the Atlantic Empire!

I have no bitterness for any member, and I hope all others can say the same.

To the memories. o/