Announcement from The Galactic Republic

TGRFlag.png

Flying Elephants

Unrelatedly, The Galactic Republic would like to announce that things have been going rather swimmingly over at our fair home of Coruscant since our launch two months ago. We've had a couple alliances join the family, made some great friends, and have overall experienced only growing prosperity since the start.

Today I'm pleased to announce the passing of a couple of serious business milestones that exemplify this teamwork and unity. Since we all know The Galactic Republic has historically always been united and there's never been any sort of rebellion ever.

Am I right?

I'm so right.

I'm coming for you, Chey.

Also,

1milq.png

Many Nations, One Republic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, TGR, we demand $300,000,000,000 in reparations for the destruction of the Death Star.

unemployment.jpg

We can pay you in Venator-class Star Destroyers and clone troopers, but you must throw in some AT-AT's on the side to make it worth our while. After all, you guys can just, you know, build another big death ball anytime you want.

We can pay you in Venator-class Star Destroyers and clone troopers, but you must throw in some AT-AT's on the side to make it worth our while. After all, you guys can just, you know, build another big death ball anytime you want.

There's a slight design flaw on our AT-AT's - they trip easily when jackass Rebel scum ties cords around their legs.

What happened to all those AT-ST's you stole from us on Endor? You probably broke them playing that hip-hop music and installing hydraulics.

You can pay off your debt by investing in our new show, Pimp My TIE.

There's a slight design flaw on our AT-AT's - they trip easily when jackass Rebel scum ties cords around their legs.

What happened to all those AT-ST's you stole from us on Endor? You probably broke them playing that hip-hop music and installing hydraulics.

You can pay off your debt by investing in our new show, Pimp My TIE.

Design flaws are no excuse. :P

Congratz to our allies and their killer teddy bears too.

o/ TGR