Elephant Graveyard Embassy Request Policy

We, Elephant Graveyard, would like to make it known that we will accept all embassy requests and mask a diplomat from any alliance that requests one in the interest of diplomacy, regardless of our opinions of their government's policies, decisions, and/or foreign relations. This decision has been made on the basis of the philosophy that positive change cannot be exacted without some degree of influence, and that no influence on an alliance can exist without some form of relations between the two parties. If one believes something to be a problem, they should not run from it, but should embrace it and discuss it with those who are at its core. This shall henceforth be our alliance's official policy on this matter. We will not delete embassies due to conflicts with us or our allies, however, forum access will be modified accordingly so that our embassies and treaties will not interfere with each other.

~Scigirl543, Nala (Minister of Foreign Affairs) of Elephant Graveyard <3

Other info you may want:

Our forum link is http:/tinyurl.com/cn-elephant

Our alliance's public IRC channel is #elephantgraveyard on irc.coldfront.net

Our members wear the tag [EG] after their nick.

Uh... does this need its own OWF announcement?

I think most alliances have this kind of policy, I mean it is just an E-embassy. I don't need my golden toilet in my marble tiled bathroom :)

You'd actually be surprised at the number of alliances willing to cut communications with another alliance at a moments notice. This announcement is just to reaffirm our position that we will accept diplomatic communications with any alliance, regardless of postion on the MDP web, allies, or the current political system.

Wait... this is an actual alliance?

Boy, I sure feel stupid for thinking it meant unaligned...

Sir, I would appreciate it if you took your useless commentary and shoved it up your tailpipe.

You'd actually be surprised at the number of alliances willing to cut communications with another alliance at a moments notice. This announcement is just to reaffirm our position that we will accept diplomatic communications with any alliance, regardless of postion on the MDP web, allies, or the current political system.

GGA?

>.>

Uh... does this need its own OWF announcement?

I think most alliances have this kind of policy, I mean it is just an E-embassy. I don't need my golden toilet in my marble tiled bathroom :)

I agree wholeheartedly. I completely despise announcements about E-embassies. :D