Random Insanity Alliance Q&A sesssion

Dontasemebro

Please, let many questions and answers be had. Fun will be had. As it is april fools. And as we fancy ourselves one of those alliances, we appreciate teh lulz.

and for your entertainment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alCVhUEmVjw

Most of their stuff is pretty awesome, and I normally don't like any screaming in my music.

Arrrrrgh, fire torpedoes!

VirgIllus.jpg

except the torpedoes are questions

How much thick could a thicky thick thick if a thick thick could thick thicks?

I see your thick, and raise you a smooth.

But in other news, wait there is a plane, oh my god we are all on fire now, rising fast fast up and up further and higher. It's as if someone went BRAGHHH and discarded all of the used dishwashers at the loony bin to be used for secret CIA related laser weapons research facilities or for use in kraft macaroni and cheese ELEGENT DINNER FEAST OF DIPLOMCAY addition (fitting for a King). More at eleven with diseased and falled soap opera star THE CUPCAKE, WILL IT KILL US ALL?

tl;dr RIA :wub: ???

PS: I think the treaty is affecting my previously stable state of mind.

Edited by Smooth

WHY DO GORILLAS LIKE CHICKEN WHEN THE MOON STRIKES THREE ON THE EVE OF THE DECIMATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PEOPLE WHO EAT THE FOOD WHICH WE ALL WANT BECAUSE IT IS TASTIER THAN THE REPUBLIC OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE CHEESE THAT HAS FERMENTED FOR SEVEN DAYS UNDER THE SETTING SUN WITH THREE AMERICAN DIPLOMATS IN THE COUNTRY THAT SOUNDS LIKE BULGARIA AND IS FULL OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE NATION OF THE PEOPLE WHO EAT SOCKS WITH HOLES MADE BY UNICORNS FROM THE PLANET OF BOB?