Oh no, the evil RIA is at it again!

Introducing the "We don't need no stinking flags!" protectorate agreement.

The Random Insanity Alliance - The Unitican Empire protectorate agreement

Preamble: The Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) hereby agrees to protect the The Unitican Empire (UAE). Don't mess with our Maroon allies.

Part uno: Spanish is hard.

The RIA agrees to protect the UAE should it find itself in any defensive wars. The UAE has the option to take part in any defensive wars the RIA should find itself in, but UAE is not required to do so.

Part dos: Crap, I'm running out of numbers I remember!

Both the RIA and the UAE agree to share any intelligence that is vital to the security and defense of either alliance. The RIA agrees to aid the UAE should the UAE find themselves in any defensive wars. The UAE has the option to aid RIA should the RIA find itself in any defensive wars, but is not required to do so.

Part three: back to good old English spelling.

The UAE agrees to vote for the RIA's Maroon team senator.

Part four: Oh noes!

Should the UAE wish to partake in any trade circles or tech deals involving the RIA, they may contact the current HoE at the time and they set up all deals and circles.

Part five: o_o

The UAE is required to notify the RIA of any pacts it wishes to sign with another alliance. This is to insure everyone is on the same page, and so the RIA can offer it's opinion on the matter. The RIA recognizes the UAE's right to be a sovereign alliance, and will not prevent the UAE from pursuing any diplomatic relations they wish to pursue.

Part six: Hey, you!

Should the UAE have any questions regarding any part of CN be it politics or game mechanics, they are free to ask the RIA any questions they may have. The RIA will help out to the best of it's ability.

Part seven: Don't leave!

Should either alliance want to end this agreement, they are required to notify the other alliance twenty-four hours before the wish the agreement to be terminated.

Sign for the RIA:

~Shadow - Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

Delta1212 - Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

DrunkWino - Triunvir of...got nothing

SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs

Srqt - HoMO

Agent Lemon - Head of Recruitment

Signed for the UAE:

Mingmei - Her Honorable Executive committee Chairwoman!

RAWR

o/ Republic of Imperial Allies

o/ United Arab Emirates

I must say, this treaty looks to be something quite nice. And shiny. It held my attention for a lot longer than most. And shiny.

Good luck to UAE! :D

While I am excited about the announcement, I am curious as to how far RIA dived into the history of the alliance they just picked up, or its leadership.

Nothing against either alliance... Simply wondering if they were aware of the whole picture, or has talked to TGE.

While I am excited about the announcement, I am curious as to how far RIA dived into the history of the alliance they just picked up, or its leadership.

Nothing against either alliance... Simply wondering if they were aware of the whole picture, or has talked to TGE.

I don't expect RIA to half-$@! anything, so I'm fairly certain that they've checked under every rock and turned over every leaf to find out the whole picture :)

Congratulations to both parties!

This post here, is the start of the save the flags movement!

Despicable RIA has been maltreating flags everywhere, this injustice has to stop

Danish%20Flag%20Burning.jpg

Looking at this, how can you not feel sorry for the poor ickle flags? They're hurting, and you can do some thing about it.

Lets put an end to the abuse.

be there for the flags in desperate need.

open your eyes and your heart.

Please call to donate at 0800-IWUBFLAGS or send money to Mazalazi 1st class post.

As little as $3,000,000 would allow us to laminate a flag, and stop it from burns and spills. Please donate.

May the Pie/Cookie/cake/spam save flags.

Edited by Cyphon88

This post here, is the start of the save the flags movement!

Despicable RIA has been maltreating flags everywhere, this injustice has to stop

Danish%20Flag%20Burning.jpg

Looking at this, how can you not feel sorry for the poor ickle flags? They're hurting, and you can do some thing about it.

Lets put an end to the abuse.

be there for the flags in desperate need.

open your eyes and your heart.

Please call to donate at 0800-IWUBFLAGS or send money to Mazalazi 1st class post.

As little as $3,000,000 would allow us to laminate a flag, and stop it from burns and spills. Please donate.

May the Pie/Cookie/cake/spam save flags.

Your cause has brought a tear to my eye. I pledge my time and money to saving the poor flags of the world.