Random Insane Penguinz? :o

Random Insanity Alliance - Alliance of Powerful Penguinz protectorate agreement.

Preamble: The Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) hereby agrees to protect the Alliance of Powerful Penguinz (APP). We will be sending Cactuars to the arctic, so don't think you can pull a fast one on us.

Section 1: Stuff

RIA agrees that we are down with the APP. Yeah, you know me. Since we are down, the RIA will happily help the APP get down with it's bad self and grow.

Section 2: More Stuff

APP agrees to have any Maroon nations vote for the RIA's Maroon team senator.

Section 3: SWAT's lazy and wants other people to come up with treaty section names. This'll learn him

RIA agrees to AID APP should APP find itself in a defensive war. APP has the option to AID RIA should RIA find itself in a defensive war, but is not obligated to do so. Both alliances agree to share any intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety.

Section 4: =O

APP is and will be considered a sovereign alliance, but they are required to notify RIA of any pacts they wish to sign with other alliances.

Section 5: Trades and tech deals

Should APP wish to do any tech deals or trade circles with members of the RIA, they may feel free to do so, but it is preferred they contact the current RIA HoE, to avoid any conflicts with current trade circles and tech deals already set up.

Section 6: Help me help you

Should DrunkWino's cat escape again, the APP agrees to take a turn shouting "HERE KITTY MOTHER******* KITTY, " from the steps of his palace. APP also agrees to not point out the obvious fact that Wino should, at least, have a tag on his kitty.

Section 7: Cancellation

Should RIA or APP wish to terminate this agreement, they must notify the other alliance's government 24hours before they wish the agreement to be void.

Section Oh ****! Everyone's complain if we forget:

Florida

Section 8: Yo-yo yoyoyoyoyo!

Yo-yo

Signed for by the RIA:

DrunkWino ~ Triumvir of Random Insanity. Wielder of the Triforce of Dru...aw man, not again! HERE KITTY MOTHER******* KITTY!!!!

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

Agent Lemon - Head of Recruitment

King_Srqt - HoMO

SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs

300px-RIA.jpg

Signed for by the APP:

Midas- Prime Minister

Aboooe- Deputy Prime Minister

cello-chik- Head Dictator Penguin

Foreverfaith96- Random Bystander

PenguinJck-Jul05CT-vertwl-w-1-1.jpg

You managed to find protectors that happen to be crazy, this alliance has interesting times ahead with being protected by the likes of Srqt and SWAT. :P

Also.. how dare there be a penguin alliance! I'm the penguin and I'm not joining, hmfft.

Congrats though, you found great protectors in RIA and I have no little confidence they won't guide you to success even if you are a bunch of penguins.