A New Hope

TGRFlag.png

Announcement from The Galactic Republic

Xanadu

The Galactic Republic was founded on February 15th, 2009. It was not long after that we celebrated several internal milestones, ranging from membership count to score. On February 26th, we welcomed Imperium Romanum membership into the Senate Rotunda. Dedication of Galactic Senators, the Senatorial Council, and the General Ministry, to the alliance's well-being has provided for us internal growth, early unity, and most of all, budding international relations with those who we consider, and consider us, friends and allies.

These budding international relations have sprung forth a flower. It is a flower I cherish dearly. It is a pink flower. It is a flower that is familiar, and has been around for a while, and today I intend to bring this flower home.

This flower is named Xanadu.

LotusFlower-1.jpg

Xanadu, the Pink Flower, has been in existence since October 22nd, 2008. Since that time, Xanadu has had time to grow and shape itself into its own, close, community. It has a very unique membership and is, in and of itself, special.

The Galactic Republic has always considered Xanadu to be a close ally, and a member of the family. Today, The Galactic Republic and Xanadu have officially agreed that it's time to unite this family. We've agreed that it's okay to take this flower home. And we're bringing the ACF - Xanadu Wedding Accords, PIAT, with us.

Anyone under the Xanadu Alliance Affiliation is hereby considered a member of The Galactic Republic, and will be protected as such. Anyone attempting to recruit a Xanadude will be considered as trying to recruit from The Galactic Republic. So don't do it.

I announce to you the new government of The Galactic Republic:

Supreme Chancellor: New Frontier

Vice Chair: Dementual

Senate Prefect: princessro07

Grand Jedi Master: Jaym

High Envoy: Dementual

Grand Admiral: Burger

Chairman of the Intergalactic Banking Clan: savethecheerleader

New First Senatorial Council:

LordLogan

Flyingscotsman

King Granmar I

Rupert of Hentzau

this_excited.jpg

Many Nations, One Republic.

Xanadu would like to thank the League of Extraordinary Nations for their protection, but most of all their friendship. We will never forget the help you've given us and you shall remain forever close to our hearts.

We are excited to join the Republic and look forward to the very bright days to come. We invite all our friends to visit us in our new home, #tgr. o/ TGR!

this is :awesome:

it's sad to see a cool alliance like Xanadu disband but I'm sure they'll feel right at home with TGR (for they're one cool alliance B) )

one more hail

o/Xanadu

and congrats to TGR on gaining some great members (TOOL does know how to pick them ;) )

o/TGR

Edited by dragonknight1000