FACE Gives A History Lesson

Howdy all.

I’m sure you’re all aware of our current status, but given the attention whores we are, we couldn’t just let this opportunity to post a thread about us go by.

So we’ll get right to it.

This is our war flag. Or banner. Whatever.

3368460939_1077dfdecc_o.jpg

Say Hi to Nicole.

Nicole likes long walks on the beach, rainbows, puppy dogs, Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

But Nicole has a bit of a dark side.

She also likes to ‘put her foot up some fools’ asses.’ When our Minister of War Chief Redneck, suggested jokingly that charm school might do her some good, she, well, put her foot up his $@!. In related news, Chief has recovered quite nicely, and now can sing lead in most musicals. Serendipity, I say.

She’s a bit feisty that way. She is also our Goddess of War and some other thing that I won’t bring up right now.

Anyway, Nicole is sad. Apparently, there isn’t quite enough blood for her taste. And, since we don’t want to share Chief Redneck’s fate, we listened very closely to her whispers of

Bring me blood, bring me sweet sweet blood. Oh, and a milkshake.

As such, a quick trip to the Quickie mart was in order, as well as the following:

We hereby recognize a state of war between us and Freak Safari.

In related news (mostly because I have gotten a surprising amount of queries on IRC about the following), we also announce:

VIcious Doctrine Alpha: ‘Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.’ FACE encourages the use of nuclear weapons by its members. We don’t go around declaring war, and in fact, try to find diplomatic solutions. However, if we are pushed, we will push back. We don’t buy nukes to pay upkeep and stare at them. Well, Nicole does, something about ‘you guys are overcompensating’ or such. Not sure what she’s referring to, but there it is.

Please note, the above is subject to the Crossroads Accords, and as such, final authority regarding the use of nuclear weapons is in TOP’s discretion. I only mention the foregoing as many folks have asked what OUR policy is regarding nuclear weapons.

Thanks for your time, and of course a hearty Paradoxia Vult to our much beloved protectors, The Order of the Paradox.

Your truly,

EmperorVIcious, Triumvir of FAME

Hormones74, Triumvir of FAME

Wait, FAME? Yes, we will get back to our federating, culturalizing, exchangment and allying shortly. But when we bust out the Nicole banner, we are:

The Federated Allies for Military Exchange.

P. S. I know, I know, FAME is just another terrible acronym. The other one we were going to use was the Brotherhood Of Ordered Black States. We even have a TOP. Haha. Ok. I’ll stop now. If you hate the name FAME as much as FACE, we’ll switch to the one listed above.

Coulda skipped the words and stuff. That picture and the nuke symbol would have sufficed.

Best of luck to you guys. Hope you have as much fun with this as Freak Safari is.

/me goes to put the Nuclear News Report on auto-refresh.

fame.png

Fame!

I'm gonna live forever.

I'm gonna learn how to fly, High!

I feel it coming together,

People will see me and cry

Fame!

I'm going to make it to heaven,

Light up the sky like a flame, Fame!

I'm gonna live forever,

Baby remember my name,

Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember.

Fame!

I'm gonna live forever,

Baby remember my name,

Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember, Remember.