Freakishly Poison Announcement

Greetings to you people on Planet Bob. Just a short quick announcement here from the people over at Freak Safari.

On June 22nd 2008, we entered into a wonderful protectorate treaty with the people over at Poison Clan. Exactly 270 days later the bonds that brought us together are as strong as ever. While our numbers at F.S. have tailed off, our strength has grown under the guidance of TwistedRebel and Chinatownbus to heights unthinkable after being destroyed in the war last summer. We would like to thank the Poison Clan for all of their help and protection in the preceding months. It is a great comfort knowing such a great Alliance has your back.

With this newfound knowledge, guidance, power and hard nosed training the people of Freak Safari hereby end the Protectorate Treaty with Poison Clan. The required 72 hour notice has been given in private channels; this is simply letting y’all know.

The Prodigal son needs to go experience life on his own. (Maybe someday in the future we shall return bigger and stronger and ready to sign a Big Boy treaty.)

You stay classy Poison Clan. ;)

Edited by crazymatty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time protectorates end in DoW's or upgraded treaties... I'm interested to see which of those will occur. You may be the exception to the rule, but I doubt it.

We're not the type of alliance to do the former, as anybody who knows us will agree.

Best of luck FS :)

Crazymatty and Freak Safari: I love you guys. Its been great working with you over the past few months, watching you rebuild and stay strong despite a beatdown that could kill many other alliances. You've been honorable friends and brothers, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

Congrats...I remember your honor and bravery in the war...the two key ingredients to success IMO...o/ FS

Edit:if someone could pm your forums i would like to set up an embassy with our black team brothers... B)

Edit:Edit:found your forums :lol:

Edited by Stonewall14

Crazymatty and Freak Safari: I love you guys. Its been great working with you over the past few months, watching you rebuild and stay strong despite a beatdown that could kill many other alliances. You've been honorable friends and brothers, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

Thanks for all of your help TwistedRebel. I am pretty sure that we have embarked on a course that is doomed to fail but god damn we are laughing our asses off as we exit.

Sometimes paybeck IS a !@#$%*.

You don't know what a BBQ is?

If it refers to the same BBQ I'm thinking of...

Well, in the twisted logic of the internet, I guess that makes sense.

It was nice while it lasted FS, we'll miss you.