Athens Ascension

Athens_flag.jpg

August 25th, 2008. The citizens of the nation-state of Athens emerged from the last world war. 41 tight-knit nations totalling 380K NS collected in the quiet halls of the Parthenon to chart a new course and a new future for all Athenians. Many problems were faced by this brave band of citizens. Battered military, poor economy, and a shortage of llama food were just some of the problems that plagued the Athenians. Then, as if from out of the blue, Londo came up with a brilliant idea to revive the Athens economy and pay to feed the flock of holy llamas that protected our borders.

girlscoutcookies.jpg

Nearly 7 months, and thousands of boxes of cookies later, the Athens fundraiser is officially a success. As of tonights reset, Athens is proud to announce that not only have we exceeded the 100 nation mark, but also the 2 million NS mark, as well as the 400 Nuke mark. These milestones are a direct indicator of the dedication of the Athenian citizens and her government, and Jgoods' ability to look good in a girl scout uniform.

Stats1.jpg

On behalf of the Athens government, we would like to extend a sincere thanks to all Athenian citizens for their hard work and to all of our fantastic allies for all of their support.

Edited by Master Vandar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD!!! This could, quite possibly, be the greatest news I have ever heard in my life! Like, ever! I have to give all the credit to the outstanding leaders like Londo, CorruptTeacher, JGoods, Master Vandar. Lightningdelta, Hobbies0310, and Medtech. Well done to all those who deserve it!

Edit: From an outsiders view only, of course. :wub:

Edited by ConeBone69

OH MY GOD!!! This could, quite possibly, be the greatest news I have ever heard in my life! Like, ever! I have to give all the credit to the outstanding leaders like Londo, CorruptTeacher, JGoods, Master Vandar. Lightningdelta, Hobbies0310, and Medtech. Well done to all those who deserve it!

Edit: From an outsiders view only, of course. :wub:

I hate you so much. )):