The Pre-emptive Defensive War!

docus maximus

Inasmuch as the members of The Initiative Bloc always enjoy a good fight, we do not appreciate being blind-sided.

Due to intelligence that has come into our possession, we have been made aware that there are those plotting the destruction of several of our member alliance's nations.

This destruction was to be carried out with an all-out offensive by overwhelming numbers, initiated with a surprise attack!

This threat towards the sovereignty of the member alliances of The Initiative Bloc can not be allowed to go forth unchecked!

Therefore, The Initiative Bloc hereby declares that a state of war does now exist between our members and The Mostly Harmful Alliance, and her allies.

The bombing will commence in 5 minutes.

And may whatever higher power you perceive have mercy on your nations, for we will not.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these days, The Initiative will find these weapons of mass destruction. Once they type them up, that is. I'm in a bloc in TE and my e-peen goes wwwweeeeeeeeeeeee.

3 people update blitz me and I'm not even anarchied... for shame...

Edited by George the Great

Who needs a CB in TE? It was fun, and we are proud to have done it..

That's the point.. There is no need for a CB, but making a weak attempt at one shows that you must think you do need one.

As for the CB - Its nice to know that we were feared enough to warrant the mighty LE and 3 other alliances to attack us. It makes it extra special after all the One on One honor talk they did last round, but they changed leaders, this one must be a coward.

Who needs a CB in TE? It was fun, and we are proud to have done it..

You have one, people cry, you don't have one, people cry, either way, it's gonna end it tears. :lol: