Announcement from The Centurion Brotherhood

Hi

<TehChad[-I-]> promising future, best protectorate evar, teh chad is 1337, etc etc

<TehChad[-I-]> sanction race soon

<TehChad[-I-]> ya know, whatever you want

For all these reasons and more, TCB is very happy to upgrade its protectorate agreement with Iunctus to an MDoAP.

Hai Chad

tcbflag.pngIunctusTheory4copy.png

Manifesto of Faith

A TCB - Iunctus Mutual Defense and Agression Pact

This document is physical evidence of the ever-changing relationship between Iunctus and The Centurion Brotherhood. While the terms of this treaty may change as times change, Iunctus and The Centurion Brotherhood will work toward common goals for as long as this document is intact. May we prosper for years to come.

Note on Assumed Articles

As a part of this treaty engagement, several points are assumed. Said points include non-aggression, keeping open lines of communication, and a requirement of civility between members. Also, any action not listed in the treaty will be negotiable and will be discussed among signatories. There will be no obligation to follow through with said action.

Note of Obligation

Through the agreement that activated this treaty, Iunctus and The Centurion Brotherhood are obligated to defend each other in times of need. Times of need are defined by any kind of hostile act on either alliance by a third party, whether it be war, espionage, slander or libel, or any other act in which the security of Iunctus or The Centurion Brotherhood is threatened. Furthermore, times of need are defined by those in which may arise internally. Each signatory will offer full assistance, within its own ability, in the aforementioned situations, unless assistance is waived by the other signatory.

Note of Promotion

Through international affairs, both Iunctus and The Centurion Brotherhood agree to promote the integrity and reputation of the other signatory through both public and private actions and words of good faith. Furthermore, members are encouraged to specifically support each other in public forums.

Note of Fluidity

Iunctus and The Centurion Brotherhood recognize that, like seasons change with the year, relationships change as well. Should a need for this treaty to be modified, we agree to work toward a new middle ground. Also, should the friendship of these two signatories fade into the past, this treaty may be nullified by either party. Post nullification, a period of peace lasting 30 days must follow as one last act of appreciation for the other former signatory.

Signed for The Centurion Brotherhood:

King Xander the Only, King of the Brotherhood

The Royal Centurion Court

tcbseal-s-1.gif

Signed for Iunctus:

Teh Chad - Imperator

St Jimmy - Praetor

MAIM KILL BURN

The Centurion Brotherhood: Best protectorate an alliance could ask for. Thanks to all of your help in 'stimulating our growth' over the last few months in every way, shape, and form. Thanks guys. You're the best.

Stay tuned for an announcement from Iunctus.

It's good to see protectorates get big and become equal allies. Good luck to Iunctus. I know a few of you guys, and for the most part, you're not too bad. ;)

Good luck TCB and -I-!

MAIM KILL BURN

So Teh Chad, when are you guys moving to pink team?

MAIM KILL BURN

lolyellow, lolbrown

ROW ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

OH GOD WHY IS HE STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?

"every night, I guarantee it"

HAIL KONG XONDOR

I was saving that bacon!

On a serious note, I've got something to shout out that my mindless TCB hails cannot express. Iunctus is especially close to my heart because of it's obvious CIS ties, and me being a former TAB member I hold a huge debt to CIS. TehChad and Wickistan have long been people I could look up to, as brothers and friends. As a member of The Centurion Brotherhood, I am proud to be allied with Iunctus.

This is one of the better TCB threads I've read in quite a while.

ROW ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

HAIL KONG XONDOR

I believe you'd best stop stealing our memes, boy. :awesome:

This powerful concoction of weeaboo and general &#33;@#&#036;%baggery that is called TCB has attracted my attention- we should be friends.

I believe you'd best stop stealing our memes, boy. :awesome:

This powerful concoction of weeaboo and general &#33;@#&#036;%baggery that is called TCB has attracted my attention- we should be friends.

Give us Dessy and we'll call it even. The weegee hungers.