A Few Good Announcements From FOUND.

350px-Flagred366_large.png

FOUND Official Dispatch

Greetings Fellow Citizens! It has been about a month since I announced the formation of FOUND. Now that we are settled into our new home, we have a few important announcements to make.

First off, as you can see above, we have our official flag! Special thanks to AVFC1 at MK for designing it. <3

Secondly, we went through a slight restructuring of our ranks and positions. To make this happen, our forums have been modified a bit, and our charter was modified accordingly. That you can find below.

Thirdly, I'd like to announce a couple promotions at the top:

- Sdanderson has been tapped to be my new Chief of Residents and second in command.

- Sukalia joins the Medical Board as an Attending Physician.

Congrats to those promoted!

Finally, we've made a slight mod to clause IV of our protectorate agreement, announcing our intention to defend MK in return.

Thank you for your time. I will resign to my drunken stupor now. o/

FOUND

CHARTER

est. 2/10/2009

The following rules and regulations shall govern the existence of FOUND, here after referred to as FOUND:

I. Membership:

The membership of FOUND will consist of the following posts and ranks:

Alliance Positions:

------------------------

Chief of Medicine - Alliance Leader. Has overruling authority on all alliance affairs.

Chief of Residents - Second in command for the alliance. Oversees Residents in their duties.

Medical Board - Members vote on all alliance matters such as treaties, war, etc. Membership is made up of Attending Physicians.

Department Head - Oversees individual departments as designated by the Medical Board. Membership consists of Residents.

Deputies and Assistants - Assigned by Department Heads to assist in running departmental affairs. Interns fill these slots.

Alliance Ranks -

----------------

Attending Physician - Highest level members.

Resident Physician - Upper tier members.

Intern - Junior and mid-level alliance leadership.

Nurse - Entry level rank for full members.

Patient - Rank given to official alliance diplomats.

Visitor - Rank given to friends and others that visit the forums.

II. Alliance Location - FOUND will be located on the Aqua Sphere.

III. Voting - Voting on all major matters will be done by the Chamber of Doctors however, there are instances where patients will be called on to vote and those are:

IIIa. Voting to remove or replace a chamber member will require a 51% or better majority vote.

IIIb. Special circumstances that the chamber may wish to pass to the patients for vote.

IIIc. Disbandment votes require 2/3rd or better majority of the patient membership.

IV. Codes of Law -

IVa. Tech raiding is allowed ONLY against nations in the "none" alliance. These nations also must not be on the Red OR Aqua team.

IVb. Members may not be a part of another alliance.

IVc. Spying in any shape or form will not be tolerated.

IVd. Nukes are only authorized for use when approved by the chamber.

IVe. General misconduct including insulting another member or disrespect will be dealt with swiftly.

Signed,

WernerHoffmann - Chief of Medicine

Sdanderson - Chief of Residents

Sukalia - Attending, Medical Board

Berett - Attending, Medical Board

Captain Scarlet - Attending, Medical Board

Relyt Nosnibor - Attending, Medical Board

mkflagresized-1.png350px-Flagred366.png

Mushroom Kingdom Protects FOUND!

Preamble

In the interest of promoting friendship, knowledge and good times, FOUND has agreed to let the Mushroom Kingdom take good care of it.

Article I

Neither party shall take offensive actions, be it in game or political maneuvering, against each other.

Article II

The Kingdom shall strive to do all it can to provide the tools needed for FOUND to grow and prosper. From guides, to advice and aid, it shall be given.

To ensure that the help is put to its best use, the Kingdom will appoint an advisor to help institute any changes and oversee the distribution of education.

Article III

FOUND will keep the Kingdom informed of all foreign policy changes and additions.

Article IV

As long as FOUND upholds the clauses outlined in this treaty, the Kingdom shall protect them from those who would do harm. FOUND agrees to provide military and financial assistance to MK in the event the Kingdom is attacked as well.

Article V

If either party wishes to cancel this agreement, notice will be given in private. After a period of 72 hours has passed, the class shall be ended.

Signed for the Mushroom Kingdom,

Archon - King

Trace - Prince

AirMe - Lord High Envoy

Azaghul - Lord High Treasurer

SirWilliam - Lord High Vanguard

AirMe - Advisor to FOUND

Signed for FOUND,

WernerHoffmann - Chief of Medicine

Sdanderson - Chief of Residents

Sukalia - Attending, Medical Board

Berett - Attending, Medical Board

Captain Scarlet - Attending, Medical Board

Relyt Nosnibor - Attending, Medical Board

Sweet flag. Honorable move on the Mutual Defense as well, I'm gland you and MK FOUND each other.....

Thanks Hombre. It, (the MDP clause), was actually supposed to be in the original pact but I forgot to plug it in there. Whoops.

Oh and no Scott, your pay doesn't go up. You just get more miserable work to do. Enjoy!

B)