Where does dead micro-alliances go?

33oh3pz.png

Where does does dead micro-alliances go?

I don't know, But Terminus Est is going there! We are disbanding, because I as a leader was not able to generate the fire of passion towards Terminus Est im our members. And for that I apologise! I might be a good administrator, but a bad people person :(

I would like to thank our protectors, The Greenland Republic, for all their help. Your Guys have been amazing. Giving us great trades and lots of them, Help and advice when ever we needed it and most of all for taking the chance on protecting us.

Also a thanks to SuperMarioForce for being so good friends! And Thanks to all the good alliances that have offered to give our members a new home!

And with this announcement I close Terminus Est in CN.

Signed

Tobiash

Former Primarch of Terminus Est

I wish you all the best, and I open the arms of Greenland Republic to any of your nations who wish to continue playing this game. It's been fun, I'll miss tech dealing with guys who knew what they were doing

**EDIT**

GR will continue protecting their AA for 15 Days as requested by Tobiash

Edited by ilselu1

The grammar nazi in me screams "do", the other parts of me are sad to see an alliance disband. Good luck.

Sorry, English is not my native langauge. But I will try to better myself :P

If Terminus Est is dead then who was phone?!

We reach from be on the grave B)

Just so I don't have to make another dispatch, our protectorate is more or less canceled. We'll still protect the AA, but seeing as they're not an alliance, well...

TEst, you guys are a lot of fun, it was an honour to be your protectorate partners.

I think your members should go to SuperMarioForce, since they were your allies. Why not aid them as you go down?

Its sad though to see an alliance disappear.

We where not allied to them, but that does not mean we cant be good friends ;)

Just so I don't have to make another dispatch, our protectorate is more or less canceled. We'll still protect the AA, but seeing as they're not an alliance, well...

TEst, you guys are a lot of fun, it was an honour to be your protectorate partners.

Thanks, the feeling is mutual :D

I will miss the jokes shared between us in your embassy at the 57th. Good luck in the cold harsh world.

[OOC]A shame to lose a WH40K chaos alliance. As a big WH40K geek I can only hope that more will try their hand at CN.

From the fires of Betrayal unto the blood of revenge we bring the name of Lorgar, the Bearer of the Word, the favored Son of Chaos, all praise be given to him. From those that would not heed we offer praise to those who do, that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the Boon of Pain, to turn the Galaxy red with the blood, and feed the hunger of the Gods.[/OOC]