Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

untitled4bl1.jpg

Temporary Protection Agreement Between the Siberian Tiger Alliance and New Sith Order

Ivan Moldavi, a long term friend and ally of Supreme Chancellor Mishka von Tyga, approached the Siberian Tiger Alliance asking if we were interested in protecting his fledgling alliance during their early days.

As someone who has started an alliance from scratch and who sought a similar agreement with my friends in the New Polar Order I understand the reasoning behind such a request and was happy to accept.

For a period of two weeks from this announcement the New Sith Order will be under the protection of the Siberian Tiger Alliance. An attack on the New Sith Order will be considered an attack on the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Should the New Sith Order come into conflict via the defence of perma-ZI or ZI listed nations that are accepted into the alliance or instigate or bring conflict upon themselves for reasons we believe to be negligent, the protection agreement will be voided.

This agreement will be reviewed in two weeks and should both parties agree to its extension then an announcement will be made reflecting this extension.

The Siberian Tiger Alliance looks forward to seeing the New Sith Order grow into a strong and influential alliance in the Cyberverse.

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Edited by Tygaland

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered who it would be that Ivan would ask for a protectorate. Tyga, and STA, are an excellent choice. I don't know if NSO needs a protectorate (it is reasonably large already) but this ensures that no-one will decide to take it out at birth.

I wondered who it would be that Ivan would ask for a protectorate. Tyga, and STA, are an excellent choice. I don't know if NSO needs a protectorate (it is reasonably large already) but this ensures that no-one will decide to take it out at birth.

Indeed. We expect the NSO to grow rapidly and fully expect that they will find their feet within that 2 weeks and no longer need protection.

This reminds me a lot of the NpO-STA protectorate. It wasn't a normal protectorate at all. Polar didn't need to tell STA how to play the game, nor handle politics for them. Polar just made sure that no one messed with the STA for a while so they could get their footing and establish themselves. I see this as very similar.