Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

redflag1.png

Codex of the New Sith Order

Declaration of Intent

We, the undersigned nations, agree to uphold the principles of the Order, assist our fellow members in times of conflict and push for the betterment of all through whatever means necessary.

The Dark Army is based in the Brown trading sphere but will consider nations from any color provided they meet the Dark Lord and Darth Council’s requirements for admission as Acolytes of the Order.

Structure of the Order

Dark Lord of the Sith

The Dark Lord of the Sith is the sovereign lord of the alliance. He is the ultimate arbiter of law and diplomacy. He reserves the right to delegate these responsibilities as he sees fit. The Dark Lord serves until he steps down or is overthrown by his betters from within the Darth Council.

Darth Council

The Darth Council will consist of Sith Lords, appointed through merit and malice by the Dark Lord. The Darth Council will oversee the day to day operation of the alliance, assist the Dark Lord in matters of state and conduct the affairs of the Dark Army in times of war.

Brotherhood of Darkness

The Brotherhood of Darkness consists of all Acolytes and their military masters, the Sith Mauraders. The Brotherhood of Darkness will serve as the heart and soul of the Dark Army, leading the global push to uphold the principles of the New Sith Order. The Sith Mauraders are elected by the Acolytes to serve as their marshals in times of war and their advisors in times of peace.

Admittance to the Order

Any nation seeking admission into the Order must post their intent in the appropriate location with the requested information and the following declaration:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free.

Note: I know this isn't what some were expecting from me and I don't really care. I think this could be fun. It is somewhat different, even if the theme has been tried before, and it is a fresh start. I have friends in both Orders and the STA and scattered among the leadership in some other places so I am hoping to have the opportunity to get my feet firmly on the ground before getting the wind knocked out of me, but who knows. That is how it rolls, right?

The Forum: z8.invisionfree.com/NewSithOrder

It is a very rough draft for an alliance, much like the original Order was when we first started here. A different structure from a different time. Lets see if we can make it stick, okay? I am logging out for the night after this post so don't expect a huge response from the admin on the forum until sometime tomorrow. Your patience is appreciated.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

I wish you luck in this, and I hope that nobody tries to ruin your attempt to try something different and have some fun.

Hail the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Edited for better wording. Because Grammar hates me, it's mutual.

Edited by Neuromancer7

Fear attracts the fearful.

The strong.

The weak.

The innocent.

The corrupt.

Fear.

Fear is my ally.

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

also good luck with this!

I must say, the simplicity of the charter is very impressive. I like it.

With a man of your stature at the helm, Moldavi, I have no doubts that this alliance will be destroyed within the next two weeks or move on to greatness.

Planet Bob's eyes are locked onto you, Ivan. And I think I can speak for the world when I say "Good luck."