Official IRON Announcement

peron

ironflagmedium.PNG

As of update last night, the 7 day NAP built into the protectorate cancellation clause between IRON and Jarheads has expired.

IRON here-by declares a state of war with the Jarheads for reasons described in our cancellation thread here.

Signed,

Finsterbaby, President

Coursca, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Shan Revan, Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Peron, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Grizz Goose, Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

MCRABT, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Matt Miller, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Krash, Minister of Labor, IRON Councilor

Iamthey, Minister of Intelligence, IRON Councilor

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely opposed to this.

Jarheads did nothing wrong and IRON is completely overreacting. To have *Whatever amount of* alliances attacking a small, inadequate alliance is gruesome and unorthodox. IRON should be able to handle the situation themselves but it seems they need aid from other alliances merely to exterminate a petulant enemy. Actually, this is all a lie and I salute you IRON, give them hell. This post is merely experimental to see who actually reads comments and who doesn't. Shame on you IRON for doing this.

Edited by Ejayrazz

I am completely opposed to this.

Jarheads did nothing wrong and IRON is completely overreacting. To have three alliances attacking a small, inadequate alliance is gruesome and unorthodox. IRON should be able to handle the situation themselves but it seems they need aid from other alliances merely to exterminate a petulant enemy. Actually, this is all a lie and I salute you IRON, give them hell. This post is merely experimental to see who actually reads comments and who doesn't. Shame on you IRON for doing this.

It isn't 3.

NPO

IRON

GGA

Invicta

NpO

Dark Evolution.

Probably some other bandwagoners. Leave their rediculous justifications alone. You can't sway them.