The Absolut Shenanigans Treaty

The Absolut Shenanigans Treaty

Nemesis – RIA MDoAP

Preamble:

Preambles are for wimps, and sober people. We don’t need no stinkin’ preamble.

Friendship:

We will always share our beer, liquor, booze, and women. If we find out about a party, we’ll call the other to make sure they come along as well.

Defense:

No one messes with our friends. If we’re out drinking and someone decides to mess with our friends, we have their back. Period. No matter how drunk we are. Even if it means Irish boxing. No one screws with our friends.

Optional Assault:

Should our friends decide to go out brawling in a few bars, they can call us first and let us know. If we’re feeling good that night, we can come along. But if we are making love to our womenz, then we can take a rain check. However, friends are always encouraged to have one another’s backs. My brothers before my female consorts.

Cancellation:

Should the beer ever go stale, the bars close, and everyone catch venereal diseases, then we can call each other and call our drinking escapades off. Calling off of drinking escapades must be done in private 72 hours in advance.

Signed,

For the Random Insanity Alliance:

DeltaMCCXII, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities

Shadow DCCLXXVII, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos

DrunkWino I - Triumvir of Random Insanity, wielder of the Triforce of Drunk, don't need no stinkin' badges.

King_SrqtCCCLXXII - HoMO and fanboy of The Greatest Leader in CN™

cctmsp XIII - Head of Economics

Agent Lemon LXIX - Head of Recruitment

SWATIII - Head of Foreign Affairs

Moth I - <3s the SuperFrie--wait, I thought this was a RoK treaty! @_@

WarriorConcept III, Commander General of Cupcakery

For Nemesis:

Bob, Imperial Court Jester Triumvir of Nemesis :awesome:

Soccerbum, Triumvir of Nemesis, your late night call when a baby just won't do.

Van Hoo III, Triumvir of Nemesis, Alpha and Omega of Alliance Creation, Can't find his flip-flops ... do you have them?

Sir Michael Harland, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Crazy Frog of the Spanish Inquisition (No one expects it)

Let the hailing commence.