Fark Cancels All Existing Treaties

Arcane

As of this post, Fark hereby cancels all existing treaties that we have negotiated up until this point in the round--this serves as official notice to our allies of our cancellation intent. All treaties will remain in effect until the 48 hour cancellation window officially expires.

To our allies--we have enjoyed fighting with you this round, and are honored to have been allies with you. I have made some close ties with many folks and hope those continue beyond the end of this round.

With 2 weeks to go, there's no time like the present to shed our restraints and see what will happen on Planet Steve as the round comes to a close. Anyone else want to cancel their MDAP's/MDaOP's to end this round without the encumbrances of a few words in a post? We invite you to join us in our actions and cancel your treaties as well. That's it.

o/ Fark!

o/ to those we've been allies with!

o/ to those we've fought and will fight!

/s/ Arcane

Triumvir of Fark

Anyone else want to cancel their MDAP's/MDaOP's to end this round without the encumbrances of a few words in a post? We invite you to join us in our actions and cancel your treaties as well. That's it.

M*A*S*H actually never had many treaties since we feel cn:te is meant to be played without them :P

Either way, we like the ideas presented here and will do the same by canceling any treaties we have. Let's hope the next round is played with fewer, yet more meaningful, treaties between alliances .

signed for M*A*S*H

-boomerisgod

Well what started the treaty rush? I'd think it was an alliance that raided whomever they didn't have a treaty with and they were a colossal of an alliance with some other treaty's. Its funny that this Judgment gets so much crap for having their treaties set but we had to. We stopped the raids on multiple alliances. It was a just cause. Now on another note this last war....people cried curb stomp but NAAW was originally attacked. We declared on WAPA and then TPF started declaring war on GDA. We kept our wars defensive on TPF and then we rolled in on TPF. Really its one of those don't start none won't be none kind of things. But I have nothing to complain about because this is CNTE and we got a lot of war training in and we had a good time. Lots of nations fell on both sides.

Either way to Arcane and to the rest of Fark it has been fun meeting and chatting with you. I certainly enjoyed you gents.

Edited by BastardofGod

Well what started the treaty rush? I'd think it was an alliance that raided whomever they didn't have a treaty with and they were a colossal of an alliance with some other treaty's. Its funny that this Judgment gets so much crap for having their treaties set but we had to. We stopped the raids on multiple alliances. It was a just cause. Now on another note this last war....people cried curb stomp but NAAW was originally attacked. We declared on WAPA and then TPF started declaring war on GDA. We kept our wars defensive on TPF and then we rolled in on TPF. Really its one of those don't start none won't be none kind of things. But I have nothing to complain about because this is CNTE and we got a lot of war training in and we had a good time. Lots of nations fell on both sides.

Either way to Arcane and to the rest of Fark it has been fun meeting and chatting with you. I certainly enjoyed you gents.

WL and MHA started the treaty rush FYI. You guys choose to war with whom you wanted, didn't need to form JR.

NAAW started the none thing several times, they got a just beat down for it as well. Regaurdless of your and JR's actions.

I guess IT TAKES an AA/s planing to roll yours before you consider it wrong, but i guess we all learned something this round.

Edited by Burning Glory

WL and MHA started the treaty rush FYI. You guys choose to war with whom you wanted, didn't need to form JR.

NAAW started the none thing several times, they got a just beat down for it as well. Regaurdless of your and JR's actions.

I guess IT TAKES an AA/s planing to roll yours before you consider it wrong, but i guess we all learned something this round.

Actually MI started the treaty rush. and we made a mockery of it..

You rolled in and then you come to tell us not to honor our treaty. What did you expect us to do? And out of respect for TPF we hit WAPA. And then you hit us...so please. Your posts seem to indicate some wrong done to you but you certainly started it.

The first treaty signed was with the largest two alliances, but I didn't care until MI set a policy to raid other alliances.

Happy Valentines day :wub:

You rolled in and then you come to tell us not to honor our treaty. What did you expect us to do? And out of respect for TPF we hit WAPA. And then you hit us...so please. Your posts seem to indicate some wrong done to you but you certainly started it.

The first treaty signed was with the largest two alliances, but I didn't care until MI set a policy to raid other alliances.

Happy Valentines day :wub:

I realize you had a treaty with them, but you also had one with us and they plotted against TPF. I came to you and you lead me to believe you would remain neutral.

If you treaty was so strong then why didin't you honor it when they were fighting BW and the crew. IT was respect that you didn't attack us, i appreciate that!

Even though some of our nations misinturpeted the pm, I never wanted war with GDA. It was your respect to not attack TPF that lead to my respect not

to attack GDA and focus our attacks on MHA when TPF went to war against JR.

I didn't post my last comment to rehash the past or go into further debates, it was simply made because of your post involving TPF.

Whats done is done and this post isn't meant to be replied to......GL with the rest of the round, and Happy V-Day :wub: