Waltar

I dreamed I moved among the Elysian fields,

In converse with sweet women long since dead;

And out of blossoms which that meadow yields

I wove a garland for your living head.

Danai, that was the vessel for a day

Of golden Jove, I saw, and at her side,

Whom Jove the Bull desired and bore away,

Europa stood, and the Swan's featherless bride.

All these were mortal women, yet all these

Above the ground had had a god for guest;

Freely I walked beside them and at ease,

Addressing them, by them again addressed,

And marvelled nothing, for remembering you,

Wherefore I was among them well I knew.

Invicta_Flag.png285px-TPFflag.png

The Governments of Invicta and The Phoenix Federation hereby announce The Millay Accords:

Article I: Sovereignty

In the signing of this treaty both alliances agree to acknowledge and respect the sovereignty of the other signatory.

Article II: Nonaggression

No member of either alliance will declare war on the other signatory. This also includes actions that can be seen as a violation of peace such as aiding an enemy with money, technology, military or information.

Article III: Friendship

The signatory alliances and their members will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would show one of their own members. Healthy debate and discussion as well as constructive criticism are not restricted, but alliance members are expected to show tact and consideration by going through the proper channels when addressing a concern.

Article IV: Intelligence

Members of Invicta and TPF agree to share intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety, as long this does not conflict with other agreements. They also agree to not conduct espionage on one another.

Article V: Assistance

Neither signatory alliance is legally bound to grant requests of military action or financial aid from the other. However, should such a request be made through official channels by one alliance, the other alliance is highly encouraged to participate and required to discuss the request at the highest levels of government. If no request is made by one alliance which is in need of military intervention or financial aid, it is still highly encouraged that the other alliance participate, although nothing is required. In either case, in the event that assistance is granted, it should come as no surprise to the world community.

Article VI: Withdrawal

In the case that either party feels it necessary to terminate this treaty, they should first inform the other signatory of their intention and are required to wait 72 hours before termination in order to allow appropriate discussion. This treaty can be reinstated by mutual consent at any time during this period, and is in full effect until the 3 day period has ended.

Signed for Invicta:

Jorost of Triune Republic, President
Haflinger of Llonach, Vice President
Synagence of Spoontonia, Chief of Staff
Amonra of Sturmreich, Senator
Waltar of OoogaBoooga, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for The Phoenix Federation:

mhawk, Hard Six Roller

Ayrrie, Phoenix Magistrate
Beernuts, Phoenix Magistrate
Desperado`, Phoenix Magistrate
Slayer99, Phoenix Magistrate
Wingwhiper Jr, Phoenix Magistrate

Great Lakes Union, Minister of Foreign Affairs

This has been in the works for a lot longer than most probably realize. Ah well, that's Invicta Foreign Affairs for ya. We don't get there first, but we get there. :)

(Remember Rat Pack, guys? Yeah, I was talking about starting up something way back then.)

Its like that old saying... Measure 86 times, cut once.

It may take awhile but our cuts our very nice.

o/ Invicta

o/ TPF

Edited by Amonra

YES!

As a previous long time member of Invicta, whom migrated to The Phoenix Federation, this pleases me very much. :)

I'm very happy to see Invicta and TPF become brothers and sisters in arms.

o/ TPF

o/Invicta

I must say... purple and white together is definitely a secksi combo :P

Invicta is good people and I'm glad to see us growing closer to the White sphere. From my time in Elysium to now, Invicta has been a true friend and an honorable ally. I look forward to our mutual friendship growing in the future.

oo/ Walter and Invicta

oo/ GLU and TPF :wub:

I'm hoping to see Invicta around the BBQ pit more often. We're smoking up some "babyback" ribs for ya :P