Fark Declares War

Arcane

Fark declares war on Murder Inc. Fark actually had this in the works for a few days as a surprise 1v1 fight prior to them jumping MHA, but their decision to move forward with their attacks a night before our DoW will not change our plans. We invite MI's allies to join in the fun.

Fark declares war on Murder Inc. Fark actually had this in the works for a few days as a surprise 1v1 fight prior to them jumping MHA, but their decision to move forward with their attacks a night before our DoW will not change our plans. We invite MI's allies to join in the fun.

o/ Fark

Edited by prefan11

Though I have not had the pleasure of a FARK war, I welcome you to the Murder side of town. :jihad:

Do you know how nice it is to fight an AA that's not a bunch of whiners? It's the primary reason we chose MI for the 1v1 (even if it isn't much of a 1v1 right now). I'm looking forward to the week...

whoo!

o/ Fark

can't wait to see what BG says about this :D

LOL, so glad you wub me!! Well here is my official stance; Fark are some pretty cool guys, i've had the honor of speaking with them a few times and even raided a nation with one of them.

I would say that this is bad timing as though they had already intered the war with MHA, so this is kinda like a pants down DOW.

So with that said...this is not a fair 1 vs 1 fight as they claim it to be. I mean they are being attacked by CE and whats left of GDA, MHA, NAAW and wolverines.

But of course we at TPF, MI, and friends realize that this is a war game so as long as some of you go down with us then we win!

BG.

LOL, so glad you wub me!! Well here is my official stance; Fark are some pretty cool guys, i've had the honor of speaking with them a few times and even raided a nation with one of them.

I would say that this is bad timing as though they had already intered the war with MHA, so this is kinda like a pants down DOW.

So with that said...this is not a fair 1 vs 1 fight as they claim it to be. I mean they are being attacked by CE and whats left of GDA, MHA, NAAW and wolverines.

But of course we at TPF, MI, and friends realize that this is a war game so as long as some of you go down with us then we win!

BG.

No, I didn't mean to imply that this was a fair 1v1 any longer. We were hoping for that, but then they went ahead and hit MHA. Our original DoW was going to be something like "we're asking all our allies and, if Murder Inc. agrees, MI's allies to stand down and let us just go 1 on 1". But that's obviously impossible now.

The end of round match will be more interesting when we go after _____________.

Anyway, too much work went into the targeting and planning to just throw it away, especially when my folks want to get back into battle and if we hit anyone else, they'd just complain about it and the OWF would start a trollfest like when we hit LPE. MI is the only one that was a viable target that'd be man enough to stand up and fight without running to the OWF and biatching.

And before anyone says it, I'm not calling out any AA's in particular. :)

No, I didn't mean to imply that this was a fair 1v1 any longer. We were hoping for that, but then they went ahead and hit MHA. Our original DoW was going to be something like "we're asking all our allies and, if Murder Inc. agrees, MI's allies to stand down and let us just go 1 on 1". But that's obviously impossible now.

Anyway, too much work went into the targeting and planning to just throw it away, especially when my folks want to get back into battle and if we hit anyone else, they'd just complain about it and the OWF would start a trollfest like when we hit LPE. MI is the only one that was a viable target that'd be man enough to stand up and fight without running to the OWF and biatching.

Booooooooo. Hit MHA instead <_<.

Edited by Bionic redhead

Well i just have one question, Why did you not take LE up on their offer?

I saw that several of your guys posted that FARK wasn't scared in LE's topic "asking for someone to war with".

So when Daddy came over to say lets do it you guys said screw it (pund intended :ehm: )

Also I belieave there are other AA's out there not in war that would probably give you a more chanallege and oddley enough aren't

in any wars.....

Well i just have one question, Why did you not take LE up on their offer?

I saw that several of your guys posted that FARK wasn't scared in LE's topic "asking for someone to war with".

So when Daddy came over to say lets do it you guys said screw it (pund intended :ehm: )

Also I belieave there are other AA's out there not in war that would probably give you a more chanallege and oddley enough aren't

in any wars.....

Because unfortunately while LE came to us, I was on vacation. And out of the top 10 nations, MI was the only one not getting their asses handed to them at the time we decided to go to this.

On a separate note, take a xanax, grab a drink, and relax. It's only a game. You're making it sound like everyone has come after you personally and f&*ked your sister.

Because unfortunately while LE came to us, I was on vacation. And out of the top 10 nations, MI was the only one not getting their asses handed to them at the time we decided to go to this.

On a separate note, take a xanax, grab a drink, and relax. It's only a game. You're making it sound like everyone has come after you personally and f&*ked your sister.

Well there are other top ten nations not at war at all, and those nations are actually matched.

Also yeah i know its a game.....Don't take my questions so serious, you sound as if though I'm calling you guys weak or something.

I mean after all they are legitimate questions, and its not like I'm F_____ your sister either :P

Besides i like you guys, but you joining the war against an AA that is already being hit by RE, GDA, wolverines and MHA just doesn't seem right.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

I have to agree with BG here. As far as I have seen, FARK is a pretty decent group but it does seem completely pointless DoW'ing on an alliance that is in the middle of a huge war when you are not apart of the war. Perhaps a fair fight would be better achieved by attacking RE or UW...

Well there are other top ten nations not at war at all, and those nations are actually matched.

Also yeah i know its a game.....Don't take my questions so serious, you sound as if though I'm calling you guys weak or something.

I mean after all they are legitimate questions, and its not like I'm F_____ your sister either :P

Besides i like you guys, but you joining the war against an AA that is already being hit by RE, GDA, wolverines and MHA just doesn't seem right.

BG.

"don't take my questions seriously...after all they are legitimate questions"

Huh??? As for the top AA's, nearly all of them we have treaties with. Never thought you said we were weak--it wasn't the questions, its all of your posts complaining about who's attacking who that made me suggest you relax. Nearly every thread that I've read has you venting frustration all over the place.

Anyway, I'm going to get ready to watch the game and ignore TE for a bit... hope you have something fun planned for it too.

I have to agree with BG here. As far as I have seen, FARK is a pretty decent group but it does seem completely pointless DoW'ing on an alliance that is in the middle of a huge war when you are not apart of the war. Perhaps a fair fight would be better achieved by attacking RE or UW...

both of whom we are treatied with at this point.

"don't take my questions seriously...after all they are legitimate questions"

Huh??? As for the top AA's, nearly all of them we have treaties with. Never thought you said we were weak--it wasn't the questions, its all of your posts complaining about who's attacking who that made me suggest you relax. Nearly every thread that I've read has you venting frustration all over the place.

Anyway, I'm going to get ready to watch the game and ignore TE for a bit... hope you have something fun planned for it too.

lol I realize that i may be over doing it, but its not as much venting as it is defending and its real hard to restrain once attacked especially when you have people lie.

Besides I'm told this is a game, you know waring, plotting, turning on friends.....So i just slipped IC and run a muck, nothing personal to anyone, not even Thai ;)

lol I realize that i may be over doing it, but its not as much venting as it is defending and its real hard to restrain once attacked especially when you have people lie.

Besides I'm told this is a game, you know waring, plotting, turning on friends.....So i just slipped IC and run a muck, nothing personal to anyone, not even Thai ;)

That I can agree with and totally understand. From the outsider's perspective, it's hard to see where OOC begins and when people are actually getting upset.

I'm pretty much done for leadership after this round in TE because there's just too much drama and too many people getting butthurt because of the way things are here (besides it has been a s#@tload of work). You can't do anything without someone complaining about it or saying you're in the wrong. So from here on out, I've decided not to care much about OWF postings and just go about my business with Fark in the way that works for us. The only things that matter are the close allies we've developed over the course of the round (which I hope will be continued friendships in future rounds--regardless if we're on opposing sides) and my members getting what they're asking for.

I do wish everyone luck, and I do sincerely wish that TPF/MI/Your side's allies would come to your defense. It'd make it more interesting.

That I can agree with and totally understand. From the outsider's perspective, it's hard to see where OOC begins and when people are actually getting upset.

I'm pretty much done for leadership after this round in TE because there's just too much drama and too many people getting butthurt because of the way things are here (besides it has been a s#@tload of work). You can't do anything without someone complaining about it or saying you're in the wrong. So from here on out, I've decided not to care much about OWF postings and just go about my business with Fark in the way that works for us. The only things that matter are the close allies we've developed over the course of the round (which I hope will be continued friendships in future rounds--regardless if we're on opposing sides) and my members getting what they're asking for.

I do wish everyone luck, and I do sincerely wish that TPF/MI/Your side's allies would come to your defense. It'd make it more interesting.

Well the rest of our allies are treatied with the opposing side so they are staying out all together, i'm really unsure about MI's allies.

I'll be back leading next round, but you are right it takes a serious amount of time. TPF people are amoung some of the best peeps in

the game, I'm very honored to have them in my AA. They tend to make all the hard work worth the time and effort.

Gl next round, and tell Doc i said hey!

BG.