Fark offers White Peace to Lazy Penguin Eaters

Arcane

farkflag220.jpglpe220.jpg

Well, it's been nearly 24 hours since we DoW'd LPE and we are now offering full, unconditional white peace to them. We've been accused of doing this as a tech raid. We've been accused of not being willing to open up diplomatic channels. Both are absolutely not the case. We made our reasoning behind our DoW clear, but with the deletion of the nation that was the origination of this, it has turned into a case of he said / she said.

Fark does not condone the mass tech raiding of an alliance. We do, however, staunchly defend our interests, and felt that the DoW was the logical next step to halt further attacks against our nations. Diplomacy failed on both sides, but in the end it will work.

LPE, we've done a tremendous amount of damage in a short amount of time to you. We do not want to inflict any more and I've instructed all of Fark's nations to offer peace immediately. I am hopeful that the word will get out quickly and I have PM'd my entire alliance to cease fire and offer peace.

Separately, I believe that there was a veiled threat levied by a third-party against Fark within the original DoW thread. DO NOT take this offer of white peace as weakness or in ANY WAY related to that threat. We are NOT offering white peace because of any fears of retaliations by third parties. If you think that's the case, you don't know Fark.

May good fortune shine on you, LPE, and may your re-building happen quickly.

Excuse my sarcasm here, but your attempts to disguise your actions as a noble thing are disgusting. Either way it doesn't really matter, as whats happened has happened.

Excuse my sarcasm here, but your attempts to disguise your actions as a noble thing are disgusting. Either way it doesn't really matter, as whats happened has happened.

Uh.. that's not sarcasm.

/must resist feeding the trolls

OK, sure. LPE are a rogue alliance, you gotta do what you gotta do. We have no guff with Fark.

Was it a reasonable CB for normal CN, or for an alliance that's trying to conduct themselves as a diplomatic alliance? Not really. Was it good enough for CN:TE? Sure, I guess. I would have accepted "no u!" written on a $@tail napkin.