For Airme's blood pressure

Delta1212

We've noticed that various IDIOTs seem to be a bit stressed out right now. Being the neighborly sorts that we are, we'd like to help relieve some of the tension a bit and help our good buddies out. Now, it seems to us, that the more infrastructure a person accumulates, the more serious they take this game. So, in the interest of preventing Airme from having a heart attack, The SuperFriends will be lightening IDIOT's load of tech until they lighten up.

Pew Pew

Edited by Delta1212

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've noticed that various IDIOTs seem to be a bit stressed out right now. Being the neighborly sorts that we are, we'd like to help relieve some of the tension a bit and help our good buddies out. Now, it seems to us, that the more infrastructure a person accumulates, the more serious they take this game. So, in the interest of preventing Airme from having a heart attack, The SUperFriends will be lightening IDIOT's load of tech until they lighten up.

Pew Pew

o/ SF

o/ TPA

o/ OJ

o/ WAPA

o/ NAAC

o/ Citadel

Excuse me? Your telling ME to get knowledge? Once again, your just a troll.

And your whining because your still going on about the back stab !@#$.

When did we back stab? Did we have a treaty? Did we promise ever lasting friendship?

Cry me a river, honestly its a game and if your going to take things personal, don't bother

saying anything. We're playing the game like it should be played. Its all in fun. Sorry

we don't want to stand in a circle and hold hands with all of you but we have better things to do.

Yes I am because you do not have knowledge of the situation.

I'm obviously whining when I tell people to get knowledge and backstab someone else. Blatant whining. /sarcasm since you probably do not understand.

Educate yourself on what has been going on lately and you will have all your answers.

I don't get why you think I'm taking this seriously. It's CN:TE and it is for lulz.

Your assumptions fail.

I'm obviously whining when I tell people to get knowledge and backstab someone else. Blatant whining. /sarcasm since you probably do not understand.

Educate yourself on what has been going on lately and you will have all your answers.

I don't get why you think I'm taking this seriously. It's CN:TE and it is for lulz.

Your assumptions fail.

I will take it line by line since your probably do not understand.

No, you do not have knowledge of the situation otherwise you would not be trolling this thread.

Yes, you are whining when you tell people to "get knowledge and backstab someone else". That is in essence telling us to go attack someone else because you cannot handle it.

FV is educated, thats why she made you post this atrocious attempt at a troll post.

She didn't take it very seriously, her entire post is making light of the situation and passing CNTE off as a game. Maybe you need to "get knowledge" and actually read what people post.

Your assumptions fail.

Ohh yeah I'm the dumb one here? At least I'm not going into threads saying other alliances are back stabbers when they were never ones in the first place.

Obviously if you're going on about friendship and back stabbing, your taking it personally. If you weren't taking it personally you'd realize we're only doing this because without war, there is no game. Taking out the super power because we don't want to lose the game.

I know damn well whats going on lately, I was one of the first to know about this war so don't tell me.

If its for the lulz, stop posting about back stabbing and enjoy the fact that we have a war and can use our nations. If you want to be pissy because NAAC wasn't with IDIOT and decided we didn't want to be with people who didn't back us up in the fight with SF and citadel then be my guest.

Yes I do have knowledge of the situation. Just trying to not look bad ;)

I cannot handle it? Lol. It simply means you should go backstab another alliance since that seems to be the only thing you're good at.

First I'm trolling and now it's an atrocious attempt at trolling. Make up your minds?

Making light of a situation by lying? You kids sure give me lots of lulz. Keep it coming please.

Meh, one more to the fight won't hurt much. We only after all have 3 defensive slots per nation, and our message of hope has resounded with the people bringing the best and the brightest under our flag.

I for one look forward to engaging a few superfriends in the war, but do have a question. What happened to the good ol' days in which people desired a good even fight :). I do believe that regular Cybernations balance issues may have started to spill over.

Ohh yeah I'm the dumb one here? At least I'm not going into threads saying other alliances are back stabbers when they were never ones in the first place.

Obviously if you're going on about friendship and back stabbing, your taking it personally. If you weren't taking it personally you'd realize we're only doing this because without war, there is no game. Taking out the super power because we don't want to lose the game.

I know damn well whats going on lately, I was one of the first to know about this war so don't tell me.

If its for the lulz, stop posting about back stabbing and enjoy the fact that we have a war and can use our nations. If you want to be pissy because NAAC wasn't with IDIOT and decided we didn't want to be with people who didn't back us up in the fight with SF and citadel then be my guest.

Still lying.

Nothing personal. If it were personal I'd be crying and blowing up your CN:S nation and laughing at the same time.

I love how this is SF thread and I called them wimps but they don't say a thing to me. It's all NAAC :P

Yes I do have knowledge of the situation. Just trying to not look bad ;)

I cannot handle it? Lol. It simply means you should go backstab another alliance since that seems to be the only thing you're good at.

First I'm trolling and now it's an atrocious attempt at trolling. Make up your minds?

Making light of a situation by lying? You kids sure give me lots of lulz. Keep it coming please.

I said you were trolling, never said you were good at it.

Once again, if we're suppose to be "friends" with IDIOT...where were they when we needed them in the SF and Cit war? No where to be found. You played the game and left us behind and now we're playing the game and taking IDIOT out. You should learn to take what you dish out. Seems to me IDIOT likes to run things around here but can't handle it when others step up to the plate. This would be a good war and fun if I didn't have to read people's idiotic posts.

EDIT: I'm not lying and SF is busy kicking your $@! atm.

I don't have a CN:S nation, but nice try. Think before you type.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Peace and love and happiness and joy and merriment and wonder and sharing and caring and helping and saving and even MORE happiness!

Yay!!

xD vita.

:awesome: