superfriends not so super

when you start a fight and are losing you just sanction them since you have the power...? thats to bad... hope you feel better now.

Zomgwtflolbbq we r losing guize!!! He said so! This is super-duper cereal!

Guess we better pack it on up and head home, eh? :v:

lol...idk about you guys SF...you seem to be getting your hands too full. You guys even had trouble with a 29 member alliance (AKA ours, GDI), and you had to get a Commanding Officer to contact me to get mutual peace b/c at the time, I'll quote: "We're getting irritated with GDI's antics."

Perhaps you guys should chill out a bit, and only have defensive wars. Work more on diplomacy, and truly consider your stength instead of overestimating it and underestimating others. Not flaming, just saying. :)

(EDIT: Yes, your war against us was defending on your end, however you should've worked out peace instead of:

- we attack you

- you attack us

- we attack the counter-attackers

- you guys attack the guys that we sent at your counter-attackers that attacked our members that attacked you

- we sent people into attack those guys that you just sent*

- everybody gets confused, both sides ensue heavy casualties, and finally a CO on your end has to delegate peace

:P)

*= Maybe another wave or two of this ensued, I lost track. XD

Edited by RyanGDI

I know exactly how much strength we have. It was an offer to end that little skirmish because I'd rather have had the attention elsewhere at the time. At this point, we're mostly in mop up mode now. I could spare some people to attack you again if you want. ^_^

My cases are already packed, can I catch a ride with you?

Sure thing, the more the merrier ^_^

lol...idk about you guys SF...you seem to be getting your hands too full. You guys even had trouble with a 29 member alliance (AKA ours, GDI), and you had to get a Commanding Officer to contact me to get mutual peace b/c at the time, I'll quote: "We're getting irritated with GDI's antics."

Glad to see you appreciated my message. I was more irritated that you were trying to intimidate members of SF than anything else, really.

Your threat of mashing us in a counterattack was pretty funny, though.

We could do what Delta said, if you prefer. :awesome:

hehe...well, seeing as P3 wasn't going to surrender, we were stuck in gridlock where we kept sending more people in each time one side lost an edge. It was our communication that finally broke it. :P

Oh, and I think we've had enough SF for one round. Mehbeh next time, just ask. Maybe we could aim for something radical together next round. :D

(PS: Great job with the skirmish, and nice to see that you aren't totally one of those dull government officals like some that I know. :) )

Edited by RyanGDI

hehe...well, seeing as P3 wasn't going to surrender, we were stuck in gridlock where we kept sending more people in each time one side lost an edge. It was our communication that finally broke it. :P

Oh, and I think we've had enough SF for one round. Mehbeh next time, just ask. Maybe we could aim for something radical together next round. :D

We might just be up for that, actually.

(PS: Great job with the skirmish, and nice to see that you aren't totally one of those dull government officals like some that I know. :) )

Thanks for the compliment. I try. :v:

I like TE, it is a gentleman's duel where we all still kill Nazis.

Agreed. On all three counts ^_^

We might just be up for that, actually.

Thanks for the compliment. I try. :v:

Agreed. On all three counts ^_^

I think the biggest problem with TE is people get as attached to their nations as they do in standard. I don't really care about either nation enough to get too mad. I like the rebel war against SF though. :awesome: