Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Nation Name:Klick
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Terry Howard
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:Spartan Defence Force

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:25 AM

I herby give there necessary notice to dissolve all treaties the Illuminati hold with any one (if any are left). We do not wish to tarnish any other alliances reputations for being connected with us and for the actions of myself of late.

Signed

Terry Howard
Grand Chancellor

On behalf of the council

#2 Baden-Württemberg

Baden-Württemberg

no matching nation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Nation Name:Baden-Württemberg
  • Alliance Name:The Sweet Oblivion

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:25 AM

What do you say to the proofs given by NATO and Co?

#3 The Pansy

The Pansy

I fink you freaky and I like you a lot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,894 posts
  • Nation Name:Shut Up Rush
  • Alliance Name:Reavers

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:28 AM

Finally I see some honor coming out of Illuminati.

Shame it is too little too late

#4 Darth Sexy

Darth Sexy

Unholy Force of Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Nation Name:Sexy Paradise Island
  • Alliance Name:Global Order of Darkness

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:29 AM

There's nothing he can say.

Honourable (if not disappointing) move Terry. No point in dragging anyone down with you.

Edit: The lack of a period was annoying me.

Edited by Darth Sexy, 29 February 2008 - 07:30 AM.

#5 Terry Howard

Terry Howard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:29 AM

What do you want me to say? do you want me to try and talk my way out of it?

As we all know i can not do that. Yes i talked about it. Yes it was not the best idea BUT talk is all i did.

Bad move, bad information i had on planed attacks need we say more?

#6 Benjamin Smythe

Benjamin Smythe

Xemnas' Last Stand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Nation Name:NeoDiamont
  • Alliance Name:Valhalla

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:30 AM

Your death will bring a smile to my face. No-one sanctions nuclear strikes on Dawny and then has the rogue's slots filled if I can help it.

o/ Hail Dawny!
o/ Hail CDT!
o/ Hail Superfriends!

#7 Baden-Württemberg

Baden-Württemberg

no matching nation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Nation Name:Baden-Württemberg
  • Alliance Name:The Sweet Oblivion

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:30 AM

As we all know i can not do that. Yes i talked about it. Yes it was not the best idea BUT talk is all i did.

yes..

goodbye.

#8 Terry Howard

Terry Howard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:32 AM

Well as you know thats why some members where kicked out of the alliance. That had nothing to do with us we are screwed right now and i have no reason to hide anything now.

#9 Terry Howard

Terry Howard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:33 AM

OK Good Bye

Happy now

#10 Affluenza

Affluenza

It is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Nation Name:Crociato
  • Alliance Name:Mushroom Kingdom

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:34 AM

What kind of question is that? :blink: :P

#11 Smooth

Smooth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Nation Name:Smooth
  • Alliance Name:Viridian Entente

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:34 AM

Boo. Now I won't be able to use these shiny tanks I brought out of the war shed.

President Smooth looks to his troops, "False alarm, false alarm," He says, while a collective sigh is uttered by the men standing at attention around him.

#12 LJ Scott

LJ Scott

dollar, dollar bill y'all

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,716 posts
  • Nation Name:Republic of Jutland
  • Alliance Name:Umbrella

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:38 AM

Oh well. At least you did somethin right.

#13 Alan Shore

Alan Shore

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Nation Name:Z'ha'dum
  • Alliance Name:New Pacific Order

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:41 AM

Don't try and downplay it Terry. If talk or venting were all you did, then we wouldn't have acted as we did. You took active steps towards alliances like GPA and FAN to make your plans to hurt the NPO and attack our allies of Sparta reality. By the time it all came crashing down, you were well past talk and into execution.

We had your back, you decided to screw us for reasons I can't fathom. You betrayed the one thing that kept you safe and that is why you are now being dismantled. Not because you talked, not because you were misinformed, but because you played the traitor and turned on those you had the gal to claim as friends and allies.

In one of the threads, one of your government members claimed the NPO were so successful because we had friends and allies and that if you wanted power you would have to follow our example. The pity of it all is you never once stopped to consider how we got friends and allies. How we got them is by not planning to screw over those you pact with in a bid for power. It is the fact that when the NPO make a pact, we go all the way. No matter the odds, no matter the consequences, if we say we are going to do something we do it. Simple honor, that is how one gains the friends and allies to excel and that is why we will endure long after you are a note of history remembered only among academics in the long line of alliances who failed to deceive their way to prominence.

Goodbye Terry. It is a shame you chose to part ways with us but there was nothing that could be done, at least on our part. I hope years from now at least some of the academics will remember your alliance wasn't always like this.

#14 Canik

Canik

No matching nation

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts
  • Nation Name:Yorke Volta
  • Alliance Name:Blood For Friends

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:42 AM

Thank you for taking responsibility for your intended aggression alone, as you should. FEAR would not have approved. :(

#15 Terry Howard

Terry Howard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:50 AM

Z'ha'dum you are right. But lets think at what happened to a lot of your friends?

You where very good allies to us at one point and that point passed when GOONS forced us to pay for a rouge member nuking them. Where was you then? We needed help then you was not there.

You only ever contacted when you needed cannon fodder.

#16 Duncan King

Duncan King

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts
  • Nation Name:Organized Chaosia

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:51 AM

Good call, Terry. No need to bring anyone else down with you.

#17 Phaedron

Phaedron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Nation Name:Gotamoplonia
  • Alliance Name:Pax Corvus

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:53 AM

It is by far easier to look back upon one's past actions with remorse when one is faced with annihilation... still, GJ not dragging anyone else down with you. If nothing else, you'll be remembered as a leader who messed up in a massive way, but at least wasn't completely delusional about it in hindsight.

I think that places you a rung above some other former alliance leaders.

#18 Grugbug

Grugbug

You kids get off my lawn.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Nation Name:Grugdosa
  • Alliance Name:Vox Populi

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:53 AM

I have no idea why anyone would stab a faithful treaty partner in the back. At least you let everyone else off the hook for you brainy actions.

Edited by Grugbug, 29 February 2008 - 07:54 AM.

#19 Dilber

Dilber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,375 posts
  • Nation Name:Dilber
  • Alliance Name:New Sith Order

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:54 AM

Z'ha'dum you are right. But lets think at what happened to a lot of your friends?

You where very good allies to us at one point and that point passed when GOONS forced us to pay for a rouge member nuking them. Where was you then? We needed help then you was not there.

Terry, every time your alliance made a mistake, I was working in the shadows to protect it. Most alliances would not have gotten away with what you did for so long.

Furthermore, in regards to the GOONS area, I hadn't even heard of that. You probably should have told us, and we would have worked to help you.

Finally, in regards to what happens to our friends? We kill the traitors. No one else. By the logic if "NPO KILLS OFF ALLIES", GGA should have been dead a long time ago, as they are our second oldest treaty.

*edit* Looks like the GOONs part might have been on my hiatus. Zha answered it.*end edit*

Edited by Dilber, 29 February 2008 - 08:12 AM.

#20 Alan Shore

Alan Shore

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Nation Name:Z'ha'dum
  • Alliance Name:New Pacific Order

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:00 AM

Which a lot of our friends? FAN, who conspired with our enemies to weaken us? The Unjust Path who attacked the protectorate of our Polar brothers? The common theme with the friends of the Order no longer in the game, or no longer in power, is their betrayal of the Order. Going all the way back to the Legion of GWI, we stood with them at every turn, when they betrayed us, their fate was sealed. Today, sadly, the trend continues.

As I recall, yes, GOONS forced you to pay some minimal reps for a rogue. Would you like to know what they wanted to do to you had we not intervened? We kept your alliance from ending up in a war with GOONS for the price of some reps, a compromise we hoped would work out for the best for both our then allies.

On the contrary, I am aware Philosopher maintained regular contact with you until his semi-retirement. After that, I know our contact diminished in places, however, to say we never contacted you except when we needed fodder is simply untrue. Beyond contacting you, we also worked on your behalf when diplomatic incidents came up, as any of the alliances you are now at war with, who spoke to us beforehand, can testify to. We did what we could to keep your enemies from harming you, even if perhaps we did not call as often as we should have. None the less, regardless of any failings of contact on our part, we never conspired to destroy you and that, at the end of the day, is really what matters.

Edited by Z'ha'dum, 29 February 2008 - 08:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users