Siberian Tiger Alliance Declaration

alliance_flags713201382029PM.jpg

The Siberian Tiger Alliance hereby declare our disgust at the damage being done to the environment by your pointless wars and rampant use of nuclear weapons.

This shows a complete lack of consideration for those nations and alliances that seek to peacefully accrue infrastructure, land, technology and money.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves!

Signed

Outraged of Yakutsk.

Peacefully accruing infrastructure is very out of style right now. Literally none of the cool people are doing it, and even some of the not-cool people are getting involved and militarily shedding their infrastructure and other pixel-based metrics.

You should try it, it's a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Peacefully accruing infrastructure is very out of style right now. Literally none of the cool people are doing it, and even some of the not-cool people are getting involved and militarily shedding their infrastructure and other pixel-based metrics.

You should try it, it's a lot of fun.

Anything he does is in style and what the very cool kids are doing.   Also hello Tyga

6 hours ago, Tygaland said:

alliance_flags713201382029PM.jpg

The Siberian Tiger Alliance hereby declare our disgust at the damage being done to the environment by your pointless wars and rampant use of nuclear weapons.

This shows a complete lack of consideration for those nations and alliances that seek to peacefully accrue infrastructure, land, technology and money.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves!

Signed

Outraged of Yakutsk.

This is so on brand for STA, you're making me giddy with nostalgia. 

21 hours ago, Tygaland said:

I am making pixel-hugging sexy again. Also, hello.

You of all people promoting pixel hugging? This is a sign the world is about to end.

(I do remember something about a certain "nuke rogue" at the beginning of times... 😜)

16 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

Shouldn't Tygaland be getting nuked to start the war, though?

That is so 2006 maybe?  I am to old to remember and to lazy to look it up.  Then again retro things always come back into fashion.  Maybe next war.