This retirement home has (a few) nukes

Hello dear!

I am writing to tell you that we still have those nukes underneath the pantry like you asked 20 years ago... What? You're not Jim? Oh, Jim is ... oh... okay. Well, wouldn't want them to go to waste, darling. Me and grandpa always thought IRON sucked so... 

Sorry, dear but I kind of have to ... you know, declare war. What am I even saying? IRON sucks! The retirement home aka The Last Remnants declares war on IRON because Non Grata asked and we love them.

1bYAk6x.gif

Also, I went to a Rammstein concert yesterday. I'm not sure if that makes me too old or way cool... >.>

ANYWAY! WAR! RAAAARGGH! Kestral will get you! And Hombre!

Also, have I told you about the lettuce I planted in the g---- wait, where am I going?

This has been a TLR announcement by:

Super Aunt Elorian

That Bingo Guy Hombre

She With Dogs And Cats Kestral

And the rest of The Last Remnants

Toodles!

4 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Grandpa! Nice to see you guys wake up! Have fun and make the Blood God's grant you casualties plenty in your late years

Gramps says hi! He's busy calibrating something, I don't know. I stopped listening...

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Once more unto the breach dear friends 

Hi Stewie ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Amazing what years of friendship can do. Thank you!

Absolutely! We do appreciate being remembered even if we are not "all there" :D 

1 minute ago, kerschbs said:

This gives me nostalgia tingles. 

Hello Friends. 

Hi there, wonderful to see you!

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I also went to a concert recently of that particular group, it was extremely good and a great way to stay warm.

The Last Remnants are indeed an alliance I forgot existed, but good to see it doing something.

I was very close to one of the pillars with the fires so it was very warm! :D 

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

o/ TLR! Welcome to fight and lob a few of those ancient nukes!

If they still work, we will. 

12 minutes ago, Elorian said:

Hello dear!

I am writing to tell you that we still have those nukes underneath the pantry like you asked 20 years ago... What? You're not Jim? Oh, Jim is ... oh... okay. Well, wouldn't want them to go to waste, darling. Me and grandpa always thought IRON sucked so... 

Sorry, dear but I kind of have to ... you know, declare war. What am I even saying? IRON sucks! The retirement home aka The Last Remnants declares war on IRON because Non Grata asked and we love them.

1bYAk6x.gif

Also, I went to a Rammstein concert yesterday. I'm not sure if that makes me too old or way cool... >.>

ANYWAY! WAR! RAAAARGGH! Kestral will get you! And Hombre!

Also, have I told you about the lettuce I planted in the g---- wait, where am I going?

This has been a TLR announcement by:

Super Aunt Elorian

That Bingo Guy Hombre

She With Dogs And Cats Kestral

And the rest of The Last Remnants

Toodles!

fMeOLdS.gif

Thank you and welcome to the battlefield! 

❤️

5 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Hated you guys forever, but also hated NG forever. Things change. Good luck, guys!

There is a lot in this war we do not like. Hate is too strong word for it because when you get older, things mellow out... 

But we do recognize respect :)  

1 minute ago, Hombre de Murcielago said:

Why would there be any non-OG TLR guys around? We stopped recruiting in 2013

I was JUST thinking of a diplomatic way to put this but you beat me to it. Unless they're trying to be rude. 

Edited by Elorian