{Enter Stage Left} - Bear Force One

unknown.png

In a dark lit bunker deep within Bear Force One's former basement, the clinking of a typewriter can be heard echoing over the sounds of bombs going off far in the distance.

Sitting in a lone room is the dashing Pudding, Chief Intelligence Officer of Bear Force One

Julius Neubronner and the amazing world of pigeon photography.

Taking a moment to review her notes, she scans over them before dictating to herself whilst typing with her beak.  This was giving her a headache.

It has been a long time since the fall of Bear Force One.  I had found significant employment within Non Grata serving my loyal masters Stewie and Caustic.  However that service slowly seeped away as their crusade passed into memory.  For the last few years I've been flying aimlessly around Bob taking photographs of whoever would pay me with broken up bits of bread or a bottle of beer.

I miss my former Boss Major Fairy, aka Wannabe Chuck Norris, aka El Presidente, Lobster.  He was a good master.  Maybe it's that that drove me towards coming back here.  The memories of a life lived so many years ago.

Leaning back from the typewriter and looking around 360 degrees like only Pudding and the pigeon attack squadron could so. She thinks back on all the friends they have lost over time, gone from this world, never to return. She knows that there are those fighting across Bob who remember them as well. She crouches back over the typewriter and begins to type again.

So, something of note, a tiny egg dropped in the old bunker earlier.  I'm sure it'll be fine and nothing will happen...

background-remove.png

TL;Dr 

Bear Force One has reformed

1 hour ago, Dajobo said:

I have a long history and fond memories of Pudding. This announcement has warmed my heart

With the old guard of Polar waking up it was only fitting for Pudding to Coo her way back onto the OWF.

4 hours ago, Stewie said:

@jerdge: I await my tithe from the agency 💞

Since you don't appear to be in any war or conflict, either individually or as an alliance, I can do it.

It's a pleasure to help you, Stewie, you make CN better.

21 hours ago, jerdge said:

Since you don't appear to be in any war or conflict, either individually or as an alliance, I can do it.

It's a pleasure to help you, Stewie, you make CN better.

Your Vice Roi thanks you.