Imperial Announcement - New Polar Order

WcxVfl3.png

Polar Government Change - Buuyo has resigned, and I have returned from retirement as Emperor.  AlmightyGrub is out of retirement as my Regent.

White Peace - Polaris and Non Grata have agreed to White Peace.  No new wars will be declared, and existing wars can expire or peace can be accepted.

Returning from Vacation - The recent cancellations between Polaris and the below signatories have been annulled.  It is as if they were never even cancelled.

Signed for Polaris:
EaTeMuP - Emperor, Imperator Emeritus
AlmightyGrub - Regent, Imperator Emeritus

JadenStar10 - Deputy Minister of Truth

Signed for NG:
Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, Closet Democrat
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda
dane0, Blood God
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor

Signed for FTW:
Dark Lord Sauron, The All Seeing Monarch
Taco, Hand of the King and Resident Taco
Velocity, Regent, Lord of State, and Occasional Deep State Agent
Joseph Black, Deputy Lord of State and Master of Formality
CodArk2, Lord of War and Autocorrect Expect
Lord Draculea, Lord of Economic Affairs and Robot
Cyrus De Greenwood, Lord of Internal
Smitty256, Lord of GIFs, Honorary Drunk

Signed for NATO:
Devo, Trium
SteelersFan, Trium
Warden, Trium
GearHead, Secretary of Defense
Lenny N Karl, Chief Justice

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ @EaTeMuP 

o/ NpO

I'm am appreciative of Polaris for their efforts in sorting out recent confusion and moving in a direction to get our relationship back on track.  We are looking forward to the cooperation to come between our two alliances.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see you on the other side to begin with.

But there was a real masks-off moment when you canceled your treaties. The seething hatred of Polar that apparently always existed within NG was made public. It wasn't simply 'we're furious at this decision'. NG members and leaders alike made clear that they didn't like you, didn't trust you, thought that you were a bad alliance years ago and are still a bad alliance today.

Running back to that is... an interesting choice.

22 minutes ago, firingline said:

But there was a real masks-off moment when you canceled your treaties. The seething hatred of Polar that apparently always existed within NG was made public. It wasn't simply 'we're furious at this decision'. NG members and leaders alike made clear that they didn't like you, didn't trust you, thought that you were a bad alliance years ago and are still a bad alliance today.

Cease the seethe or the Seethe will cease you.

Edited by KameraadLenin

25 minutes ago, firingline said:

I trust eatem and grub to the end of time, stfu.

29 minutes ago, firingline said:

I like your posts because it is generally always the wrong take and this is no exception. Cheers 🍻

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I like your posts because it is generally always the wrong take and this is no exception. Cheers 🍻

The wrong take, or the take that's not convenient to Non Grata at the moment?

Don't get me wrong. NpO should have stood by you guys all along. But after NG leadership made clear how they actually see Polar, Polar never should have gone back.

32 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Once Bi-Polar...always Bi-Polar I suppose.

omGz u show your true colors!! obviously all GATO hates Polar through and through always has and always will OMGGG!!1

^ if I was Firingline

Just now, Canik said:

omGz u show your true colors!! obviously all GATO hates Polar through and through always has and always will OMGGG!!1

^ if I was Firingline

You guys seem very concerned about me pointing out NG's attitude towards Polar. Seems I've struck a nerve.

Kersch made it quite clear that for over a year, the highest levels of NG gov did not trust, respect, or like NpO. There's no going back from that - it's been said publicly. NpO can certainly go crawling back to NG, but it's quite an interesting move given that context.

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

The wrong take, or the take that's not convenient to Non Grata at the moment?

Don't get me wrong. NpO should have stood by you guys all along. But after NG leadership made clear how they actually see Polar, Polar never should have gone back.

I don't expect a humble CN dirt farmer to differentiate between Non Grata's grievances against former Polar leadership vs the alliance as a whole.  CN leadership often reflects alliances as a whole, and a good or a bad leader can make or break an alliance.  Prime example, you claim tons of DS hate CLAWS yet DS leadership dictates you all are pro CLAWS.  Hopefully that is a level of comprehension you can grasp.

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

You guys seem very concerned about me pointing out NG's attitude towards Polar. Seems I've struck a nerve.

Kersch made it quite clear that for over a year, the highest levels of NG gov did not trust, respect, or like NpO. There's no going back from that - it's been said publicly. NpO can certainly go crawling back to NG, but it's quite an interesting move given that context.

I mean.... we're going back from that.

Although I am a fan of people trying shoehorn 2010 style posting into this bold new era of the world. You're not gonna turn a random massive mob of people against us, they just ain't there, and the like maybe 50 people who actually care on our side actually know the behind the scenes and what happened with our talks together.

You're just showing the people who actually know whats going on that you don't, I implore you continue to do so, and I wish you the best of the rest of your night. 

Edited by KameraadLenin