The (CURRENT WAR) Proper Gander Thread

LittleRena

59 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

You're using that meme wrong. The "at home" version is supposed to be worse, but RFD is a far superior bloc. Even the flag is infinitely better.

RFD is the Aldi version, personally, I find that the real thing is better than the cheap knockoff.

3 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

You're using that meme wrong. The "at home" version is supposed to be worse, but RFD is a far superior bloc. Even the flag is infinitely better.

That's because @LittleRena is using the old version 😛

Spoiler

wBUS6Qi.png

Slander the bloc itself, all you like, but don't talk bad about my precious flag!

57 minutes ago, Levonscott said:

That's because @LittleRena is using the old version 😛

Reveal hidden contents

wBUS6Qi.png

Slander the bloc itself, all you like, but don't talk bad about my precious flag!

Ok as much as I want to troll RFI, I have to admit that that version of the flag is ridiculously sexy. 

15 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Ok as much as I want to troll RFI, I have to admit that that version of the flag is ridiculously sexy. 

Isn't it? It makes the literal months of bickering back and forth about vexillological theory almost worth it. 😅

12 hours ago, jerdge said:

That's everything a flag should be @Levonscott . Well done.

I can't take all the credit; it was a joint effort between myself and Tevron, with a load of input from all leaders of RFI.

We've also got a neat wartime variant... coming soon, to a Global War near you?

Spoiler

7u0txhm.png

On 7/8/2022 at 6:26 PM, Horatio Longworth said:

Hey, Legion. I think you need to find more-inspiring candidates to be your senators. 

a3ixqIY.jpg

Mars isn't one of our Senators. He runs an independent campaign on his own, and frequently gets it by thanking everyone who votes for him. I imagine this will definitely hurt his chances at being senator again.

• 2 months later...