CLAWS Declaration of War

CLAWS_1.png

As those of you who bother to follow the baiting on OWF know, Freehold of the Wolves (FTW) and CLAWS have been “teasing” each other for some time, in particular around merging – i.e. that CLAWS would end up having to merge into FTW.

Well, congratulations FTW, you have our attention.  By declaring on our doom direct friends, you clearly are asking for a dance.  CLAWS accepts. CLAWS hereby declares war on Freehold of the Wolves in defense of Doombird Doomcave, Doom Wolves and Doom Squad.

There have, of course, been others who have teased about a merger.  Thus far, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has not been one.  However, we respect NATO and since they have also asked to dance by declaring on our allies, it would be rude to not accept.  NATO could take it wrong if we gave all our affections to FTW.

CLAWS hereby declares war on NATO in defense of Doombird Doomcave, Doom Wolves and Doom Squad. 

Rumors of war have been in the back channels for months.  I admit that when I first heard the latest ones I was highly skeptical.  We’ve been disappointed before after all.  That being the case, I will give credit where credit is due for starting what (rumors say) has been desired by your coalition for well over a year.  I am glad you finally decided to just go for it. 

And when our doom direct friends are already engaged in another dance, unrelated to your reasoning for war, I assume.  Well played, but lacking in class.

Signed,

White Chocolate, Back in Blackbird

Tevron, Recovering Democrat, Rising Authoritarian, SBN Card-carrier, Ministabber Expat, Bard of RFI, Beach Summer Fun Buddy

Jazzy95, Supreme Sultan of Grand Inquisition

Bohemond Hauteville, Polaris Spy, Shredder at Large

Wolfman, Shredder of the Interior

ConRed, Advisor of the Interior

(tl:dr CLAWS DoW on FTW and NATO)

Edited by White Chocolate
forgot the name of FTW - LOL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked, Fellowship of the Wolves only has one man on the AA. Lot of effort rolling out against one guy. 

In slightly more seriousness, welcome to the fight, and prepare to get some casualties like you’ve never gotten casualties before 😉

7 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

in defense of Doombird Doomcave, Doom Wolves and Doom Squad.

in defense of Doombird Doomcave, Doom Wolves and Doom Squad. 

How can this be a "defense" when DBDWDCDS was the one to declare war first?  Hm. Do you just not know what words mean?

almost as many posts on this thread as their are declared wars lmao

fail, but I applaud the effort.

Edited by Caustic

Glad to see support from CLAWS!

5 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Hey CLAWS

here is DBDC admitting that they are the aggressors. 

OWF_post.PNG?width=931&height=334

So don't even try and pretend like you are defending DOOM. 

I'm confused, did you declare only DBDC or DW and DS too? Maybe I could buy this if it was just the birds as I never declared on the world? 

Al Bundy

11 minutes ago, Andrewb610 said:

In defense of? Doom agrees they're the aggressors. So let’s not pretend this is defensive.

8 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Hey CLAWS

here is DBDC admitting that they are the aggressors. 

OWF_post.PNG?width=931&height=334

So don't even try and pretend like you are defending DOOM. 

You guys are aware that "in defense of" means that we are defending our allies. That's a fairly common phrase meaning we got our buddies' backs. It doesn't pretend they are or are not the aggressors.

3 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Glad to see support from CLAWS!

I'm confused, did you declare only DBDC or DW and DS too? Maybe I could buy this if it was just the birds as I never declared on the world? 

Al Bundy

Definately a good point there and weren't we still at war with UCR.

11 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

CLAWS_1.png

As those of you who bother to follow the baiting on OWF know, Fellowship of the Wolves (FTW) and CLAWS have been “teasing” each other for some time, in particular around merging – i.e. that CLAWS would end up having to merge into FTW.

Well, congratulations FTW, you have our attention.  By declaring on our doom direct friends, you clearly are asking for a dance.  CLAWS accepts. CLAWS hereby declares war on Fellowship of the Wolves in defense of Doombird Doomcave, Doom Wolves and Doom Squad.

There have, of course, been others who have teased about a merger.  Thus far, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) has not been one.  However, we respect NATO and since they have also asked to dance by declaring on our allies, it would be rude to not accept.  NATO could take it wrong if we gave all our affections to FTW.

CLAWS hereby declares war on NATO in defense of Doombird Doomcave, Doom Wolves and Doom Squad. 

Rumors of war have been in the back channels for months.  I admit that when I first heard the latest ones I was highly skeptical.  We’ve been disappointed before after all.  That being the case, I will give credit where credit is due for starting what (rumors say) has been desired by your coalition for well over a year.  I am glad you finally decided to just go for it. 

And when our doom direct friends are already engaged in another dance, unrelated to your reasoning for war, I assume.  Well played, but lacking in class.

Signed,

White Chocolate, Back in Blackbird

Tevron, Recovering Democrat, Rising Authoritarian, SBN Card-carrier, Ministabber Expat, Bard of RFI, Beach Summer Fun Buddy

Jazzy95, Supreme Sultan of Grand Inquisition

Bohemond Hauteville, Polaris Spy, Shredder at Large

Wolfman, Shredder of the Interior

ConRed, Advisor of the Interior

(tl:dr CLAWS DoW on FTW and NATO)

Malady, 

Your friends in Doom invited the world to cut in on their dance anytime. We're simply tapping on their shoulders. 

Claws has always been a class act though, so I cant understand why the promiscuity of their dancing card was never a concern before? 

Humbly, 

Joseph M. Black 

9 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

This post is HOT.

I love a good reset blitz. Let's see what happens next.

This is a great preview into CLAWS competency.  Out of 122 CLAWS nations, about 15 of them showed up for the update quad.  An old school strategy that relies on sudden and overwhelming force.  Instead they barely mustered to let out a dry fart.

32 minutes ago, Velocity said:

Last I checked, Fellowship of the Wolves only has one man on the AA. Lot of effort rolling out against one guy. 

In slightly more seriousness, welcome to the fight, and prepare to get some casualties like you’ve never gotten casualties before 😉

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd.png

14 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

This is a great preview into CLAWS competency.  Out of 122 CLAWS nations, about 15 of them showed up for the update quad.  An old school strategy that relies on sudden and overwhelming force.  Instead they barely mustered to let out a dry fart.

Lol, do you want to do a count in the number of individual nations you guys sent? 25 FTW, with 11 before update. Out of 155

Nato 9, with 6 before update. Out of 51

Edited by Gh0s7