NpO FA Update

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FTW, NATO, and NG doing the real work of helping Polar trim their many treaties. One can only hope you’ll cancel a few more. Lord knows you don’t use them. 

11 minutes ago, Britishdude said:

Polar being Polar?

I must be fully retarded because I thought Buuyo and EJ were better than this.  Still NPO's b*tches at the end of the day.  I apologize for ever believing otherwise.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Polaris, 

Thank you for the friendship developed. I understand and respect your decision. All the best in the future.

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

P.S. To those insulting Polar's honor, friends fighting is never fun. Hopefully they'll get to enjoy some of the fun now that they're not restricted. 

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I must be fully retarded because I thought Buuyo and EJ were better than this.  Still NPO's b*tches at the end of the day.  I apologize for ever believing otherwise.

Nah you've been here long enough now to know that when a given side looks like it has a clear enough advantage, any alliance with ties to the potential loser will go full GGA/Coalition of Cowards with their FA policy.

Saw this coming with the Argent treaty and the CLAWS NAP all but confirmed they were gonna shaft you guys.

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Better than what?  Cancelling treaties because a war is on the horizon?  They set that precedence years ago.

Just now, Joseph Black said:

P.S. To those insulting Polar's honor, friends fighting is never fun. Hopefully they'll get to enjoy some of the fun now that they're not restricted. 

Nah, they didn't have to ditch allies. They're just dutifully following instructions from their superiors.

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

Nah, they didn't have to ditch allies. They're just dutifully following instructions from their superiors.

HoT,

Polar has stood against the meat grinder more than a few times for friends. Their honor is above reproach. 

I would've preferred a different decision too, but I respect the thought being independent and thoughtful.

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

I am sorry that it had to end this way Polar. I thought that we were becoming good friends. I understand your decision to do this. These decisions are never easy to make. I have no ill will towards y'all. Y'all have been nothing but great in the time that we were friends. If we do face each other on the field of battle, just know that it's not personal. Y'all are good people.