TPF Surrender - NG War

The Phoenix Federation (TPF) surrenders to Non-Grata (NG) and accepts the following terms of surrender.

-TPF will post a formal surrender to NG.

-TPF agrees not to aid any members of any boognish alliances for the duration of the boongish/Non Grata war.

-As Kapleo is no longer a member of TPF, he must petition for his own peace separately should he choose to.

In return, NG will not declare any new wars past the date of June 9, 2021, or the day of surrender, whichever is later. All existing wars will be fought to their completion.

SIGNED FOR TPF:

Korlath of Korlithica, of the City of Korsville, Born and Raised (Overlord)

Krunker of Yugovia, Acting Underlord

Edited by Korlath

Congrats on peace, Korlath.  May TPF grow strong under your leadership.  

Truly happy to see that you were able to reach a peace agreement, it's been a tumultuous few days for everybody, but especially TPF. 

11 minutes ago, Krihelion said:

Is this also a DoE? Since y’all disbanded and everything 

🤦‍♂️ 

This is an excellent point. 

As someone else pointed out the situation is extremely fluid. 

So I guess we'll have to accept that this section of TPF has surrendered be it the 2nd iteration of TPF or the 3rd. 

Here's hoping their collective can put themselves back on a path outside Boognish. 

TPF members, my regards o7

22 hours ago, Krihelion said:

Is this also a DoE? Since y’all disbanded and everything 

Kap resigned and his decision to disband did not reflect the wishes of the membership and the rest of TPF government. His announcement clearly stated that he was leaving the fate of TPF to its members. This is the fate we've chosen. We're still a unified alliance. It's not exactly business as usual but we're still here.

1 hour ago, Groucho Marx said:

You really ought to reconsider that.

I wrote a piece where I disguised myself as a Groucho Marx .... might have been before your very existence.  Probably still on the forums somewhere if you search the 'Stratus Incident'.