Hello There

[This is where a flag would go, IF I HAD ONE]

During January 23, 2021’s reset, The Phoenix Federation, along with Kashmir, Haven, The Lords Cavalry, and Ordo Cyberneticus declared war against CLAWS, an alliance member of our defensive bloc, Roll For Initiative. After about twenty minutes of waiting, the offending coalition has failed to provide any valid reason or any compelling evidence to justify this conflict not including Argent despite assurances that it would, prompting Argent to treat this as a cowardly and opportunistic counter offensive.

Regardless of whatever reason they may have, we find it hard to justify just under 100 nations invading our ally’s 125 nations, but not ours, not to mention not invading Global Alliance And Treaty Organization.

As a consequence of this war and the consistent pattern of targeted counter offensives which has preceded it, the singular force of Argent hereby declares a state of war against The Phoenix Federation in defense of CLAWS.

Good luck, have fun.

Signed for Argent:

Lowsten, The Great and Powerful Emperor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Two reasons.

1) They posted the DoW.

2) They had a nation in my range.

So, from these reasons, you couldn't figure out why CLAWS?

"After about twenty minutes of waiting, the offending coalition has failed to provide any valid reason or any compelling evidence to justify this conflict..."

1 minute ago, CrinkledStraw said:

"After about twenty minutes of waiting, the offending coalition has failed to provide any valid reason or any compelling evidence to justify this conflict..."

But I was told I'd get candy in my basket too!

Just now, CrinkledStraw said:

11 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

During January 23, 2021’s reset, The Phoenix Federation, along with Kashmir, Haven, The Lords Cavalry, and Ordo Cyberneticus declared war against CLAWS, an alliance member of our defensive bloc, Roll For Initiative. After about twenty minutes of waiting, the offending coalition has failed to provide any valid reason or any compelling evidence to justify this conflict not including Argent despite assurances that it would, prompting Argent to treat this as a cowardly and opportunistic counter offensive.

Maybe you just weren’t important enough to justify being included. Its clear most of the plotting from your side against ng and cobra comes from one crate of bad apples in particular.

1 minute ago, Tankobite said:

Maybe you just weren’t important enough to justify being included. Its clear most of the plotting from your side against ng and cobra comes from one crate of bad apples in particular.

No no no, you don't understand, not a crate, a basket. You guys can even use the phrase "basket of deplorables", it checks out.

4 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

No no no, you don't understand, not a crate, a basket. You guys can even use the phrase "basket of deplorables", it checks out.

No, I like crates of bad apples better. Cobra is the basket case.

41 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Was "my mom says I'm special!" one of your favorite sayings growing up?

1 hour ago, James Spanier said:

Regardless of whatever reason they may have, we find it hard to justify just under 100 nations invading our ally’s 125 nations, but not ours, not to mention not invading Global Alliance And Treaty Organization.

As a consequence of this war and the consistent pattern of targeted counter offensives which has preceded it, the singular force of Argent hereby declares a state of war against The Phoenix Federation in defense of CLAWS.

Good luck, have fun.

Signed for Argent:

Lowsten, The Great and Powerful Emperor

You cannot actually be this infallibly stupid. Or can you? 

1 hour ago, Nolegdai said:

You're the one who read this and thought to yourself: "this must be in ernest, what an idiot."

You are correct, simpleton. There was nothing in the OP that would possibly make anyone think otherwise. Also, "earnest."

13 minutes ago, Caustic said:

You are correct, simpleton. There was nothing in the OP that would possibly make anyone think otherwise. Also, "earnest."

Did your recognition of a spelling error excite you? Did it spark that fatedly fleeting feeling of aptitude inside you? Did it justify the use of base insults for you? With insight like yours, your alliance is certain to be infallible.