Action meet Consequence DoW

Kapleo

dsAQCN3.png

***BOOGNISH***

During January 16, 2021’s reset, Claws, along with Argent, GATO, IRON, Legion and the New Pacific Order declared war against Cobra, an alliance member of our defensive bloc, Boognish. After a week of waiting, the offending coalition has failed to provide any valid reason or any compelling evidence to justify this conflict, prompting Cobra's allies to treat this as a cowardly and opportunistic war of aggression.

Regardless of whatever reason they may have, we find it hard to justify over 700 nations invading our ally’s 26 nations, not to mention invading Non Grata under accusations of plotting in violation of their NAP, ironically being Non Grata the target of a war right after the NAP expired.

As a consequence of this war and the consistent pattern of aggression which has preceded it, the combined forces of The Phoenix Federation, Kashmir, Haven, The Lords Chivalry and Ordo Cyberneticus hereby declare state of war against CLAWS in defense of COBRA.

May we find peace soon, or blow each other up for a long, long time.

Signed by the first wave:

The Phoenix Federation

20210123_162609.gif

Kapleo, Evil Overlord

MrMotivator, Evil Underlord

Al3efix, Evil Feline

Inner Circle Members

The Lord's Cavalry

20210123_105708.gif

Lucius Optimus

Kashmir

image0.gif

SirWilliam, High King

MasterHakai, Boss 2.0

Jason8, Boss 3.0

Haven

20210123_155700.gif

Escanor, Guardian Angel

Todor, Avenging Angel

Ordo Cyberneticus

20210123_151812.gif

Martialis, Lord High Admiral

EDIT: As per requested by GATO's allies and GATO themselves, we hereby declare war on GATO so GATO doesn't have to vote to declare on us. 

Edited by Kapleo

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: As per requested by GATO's allies and GATO themselves, we hereby declare war on GATO so GATO doesn't have to vote to declare on us. @Tevron please confirm. Also say we are nice lol.

Instructions for Boognish alliances remain the same. Gun down Claws. 

Edited by Kapleo

2 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

EDIT: As per requested by GATO's allies and GATO themselves, we hereby declare war on GATO so GATO doesn't have to vote to declare on us. @Tevron please confirm. Also say we are nice lol.

Instructions for Boognish alliances remain the same. Gun down Claws. 

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization recognizes that this declaration appears to be regular in form and authentic. And that this was fulfilled in request to the conclusion of the peace summit, as proposed by Stewie of Non Grata and Johnny Apocalypse of COBRA.

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization recognizes that this declaration appears to be regular in form and authentic. And that this was fulfilled in request to the conclusion of the peace summit, as proposed by Stewie of Non Grata and Johnny Apocalypse of COBRA.

We did it for brown team unity don't you know. 

Perhaps now you'll see how corrupt your democracy has become. 

Time to shed it. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

So TPF, an alliance who undermined NPOs good will on a Valentine’s Day with attempting to carry out a despicable act of perma war is now defending an alliance (NG) who has been involved in the most rollings where evidence was denied- and Kim Jun Lucious is questioning GATOs core democracy.

Oh my...

40 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So TPF, an alliance who undermined NPOs good will on a Valentine’s Day with attempting to carry out a despicable act of perma war is now defending an alliance (NG) who has been involved in the most rollings where evidence was denied- and Kim Jun Lucious is questioning GATOs core democracy.

Oh my...

Enter the rat king 🐀  My that didn't take long. 

Well I'm sure Kap would have something to say about this first part. 

Ah, so you admit that what's happening is bad principle? I assume as much since you keep dredging up the past and denying the march of progress. Different TPF, different NG I don't know what to tell you. Buy TPF is in for COBRA as stated in the OP. Your constant screeching about what was going on 6+ years ago isn't working. You're stirring the pot with a chopstick! 

Yeah. I do question their democracy 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

23 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh my...

TPF are defending Cobra.

NG's allies have performed political support to progress this war towards an expedited conclusion.

Also NG and TPF of today are not NG or TPF of previous years.  As you yourself have decried historically.

Edited by Stewie