DUmb war story

Claude

FTW: DM, how much damage did it do to my companion?
DM: 1.
Argent: Only? I thought it took a few swings?
DM: It tried. It has a -3 attack and no weapons proficiency. Only one hit actually landed. 
CLAWS: Maybe we can befriend it. Is it cute?
DM: It had a charisma of 6. It's pretty ugly. 
CLAWS: Nevermind. Let's kill it 
FTW: No, let's just teach it a lesson and let it go.
Legion: Do you think it'll learn?
FTW: I'm feeling generous. I hit the goblin with the flat side of my blade and say, "I'm feeling nice, so don't come back, okay?"
DM: The goblin's constitution is pretty weak, and it squeals and nods, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," sobbing, and runs off.
FTW: OK, we're done here. Let's go.
DM: A few minutes later, the goblin returns with two snarling friends. 
FTW: I thought we had an agreement?
DM: They don't understand. 
Argent: I cast tongues and explain that we don't want to hurt them.
DM: They don't understand. 
Argent: Why not?
DM: -5 Intelligence modifier.
GATO: But I've never met creatures with so many negative modifiers... Maybe we don't have to...
DM: Too bad. They rolled a 6 Wisdom check and decided to attack.
Legion: How are you rolling so poorly?
DM: I didn't. I rolled an 11. They have -5 wisdom. Anyway, in spite of your forgiveness and attempt to let them go unharmed, they charge blindly at FTW. Roll For Initiative

9FoWVqE.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

i herd the tuff gui coalition was at it again. look @ that! i recommend call in mor allie this time becuse CORBA is like 12 nations now

About Sellswords: Mutual Defense with COBRA and Kashmir, friends with The Phoenix Federation. Recruiting anyone active. I'll send you nudes if you join . I'm filthy.

Cobra+Kashmir=BFFS

Maybe Kashmir should help their allies!?!🤡

Godspeed to Victory for our allies in CLAWS...😎

1 hour ago, Canik said:

As we said we would, we offered peace to Korlath on the 19th.
He rejected the offer and as such the pre-existing war that started prior to Korlath joining Kashmir shall continue.

https://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=547590

9ed70c6e4f.png

Actually, you nuked me and attacked me on the 19th and then had the audacity to send a peace offer.

There. I fixed your post.

3 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Actually, you nuked me and attacked me on the 19th and then had the audacity to send a peace offer.

There. I fixed your post.

You know it's not me who is physically at war with you right? xD

In any case, the last attacks were supposed to be made on the 19th, then peace offered. So we were still true to our word. Also if you wanted peace, you could have attacked back then re-offered peace. I think it's clear you don't though.

20 minutes ago, Canik said:

You know it's not me who is physically at war with you right? xD

In any case, the last attacks were supposed to be made on the 19th, then peace offered. So we were still true to our word. Also if you wanted peace, you could have attacked back then re-offered peace. I think it's clear you don't though.

Of course I realize that lol. I meant it figuratively. Speaking to FTW. 

I wanted peace on 03/04/19, you didn't. You wanted to make a point and now I'm making mine. Face it, you handled my situation the way you did because of my current affiliation with complete disregard of my past sacrifices. I bled with FTW last time as a member CLAWS (which I had been a member of since its founding up until around January). I petitioned my former leader to negotiate for me but you ignored my history. And you expected me to accept peace and while my brothers are fighting for me against your illegal war? No way. There's no honor in that.

Edited by Korlath
Typo

9 minutes ago, Korlath said:

Of course I realize that lol. I meant it figuratively. Speaking to FTW. 

I wanted peace on 03/04/19, you didn't. You wanted to make a point and now I'm making mine. Face it, you handled my situation the way you did because of my current affiliation with complete disregard of my past sacrifices. I bled with FTW last time as a member CLAWS (which I had been a member of since its founding up until around January). I petitioned my former leader to negotiate for me but you ignored my history. And you expected me to accept peace and while my brothers are fighting for me against your illegal war? No way. There's no honor in that.

Prove that I knew about your history and past sacrifices and ignored it. 

And no, I expected you would probably continue fighting. I wasn't just going to assume that however and not uphold my word.

13 minutes ago, Canik said:

Prove that I knew about your history and past sacrifices and ignored it. 

And no, I expected you would probably continue fighting. I wasn't just going to assume that however and not uphold my word.

Did Al Bundy not vouch on my behalf? He came back to me with your decision. He's an honorable guy. I'm sure if we asked him he'll confirm that he vouched on my behalf.