681_Aevum_Anarchist_Flag.png

Aevum declares war on The Templar Knights, honoring Non Grata's request we assist them & Oculus against against those known to be plotting against them.

The Templar Knights also knowingly harbored Gh0s7, as he convinced others to place frivolous sanctions on Aevum; which TTK was fine with when notified; yet didn't care and knowingly allowed him to continue plotting hostile actions against both Aevum and our allies from their alliance.

We will fight alongside Oculus to see this war through to its conclusion and should the war expand; we may expand our involvement to assist Oculus on any front they may request it.

aevumseal.png

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So, this has been what a month or more since you know all this. Yet you wait until TTK is being dogpiled by over 1,000 nations. Cowardly much? NG did not need assistance so you are just dogpiling. Just so we are clear.

It took a month for me to get my trades in order & wanted to coordinate our response with Non Grata; who are our ally & we've been in communication with.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

It took a month for me to get my trades in order & wanted to coordinate our response with Non Grata; who are our ally & we've been in communication with.

mmmhmmm NG that is begging for assistance from a two man alliance? Come on man.....+

10 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

mmmhmmm NG that is begging for assistance from a two man alliance? Come on man.....+

Rather than just leave our allies to fight those who initiated aggression against us as we sat on the sidelines, we preferred to fight together with them. Also every nation I declared on has a huge wonder advantage on me; so its not like I won't take massive damage in this war.

Also they didn't need to beg, just requested we help out with staggers & we wanted to help.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

48 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

you don't matter and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can move on methrage

Funny to hear that coming from you, although this war has been a long time coming. However Non Grata wanted to wait until Oculus had a chance to look over all the evidence against TTK & Gh0s7; before retaliation for TTK's aggression. I only moved to maroon after the sanction, so I could get into a trade circle with them & be better prepared to counter TTK for their aggression against me. After the sanctions by Gh0s7 on me, evidence of the plotting against Oculus came to light; making it logical to give NG time bring Oculus on board before we responded.

I don't care about your opinion regarding me, I just don't take kindly to blatant aggression against me and prefer to retaliate against hostile acts. So regardless of what the cost might be for my nation, I'd rather make known there are consequence for aggression against me. I wouldn't have cared to move off white in response to sanctions if it wasn't for the purpose of preparation for retaliation against the guilty party.

So either you are bandwagoning or Oculus is not able to handle a war with 50 nation AA. I see you have pretended to have evidence of something and all I can see based on what Blackatron is saying in your exchange (after all he used Google translated version of my language) that he is just ignoring you like most people would.

1 hour ago, Rustikus said:

So either you are bandwagoning or Oculus is not able to handle a war with 50 nation AA. I see you have pretended to have evidence of something and all I can see based on what Blackatron is saying in your exchange (after all he used Google translated version of my language) that he is just ignoring you like most people would.

I gave fair warning it wasn't a good idea to keep somebody on your AA who he knew was plotting against people to your gov; so you guys could remove him if you weren't supportive of his actions. I think you must just be playing dumb now, making responding to you pointless.

This war was a group effort, because it became apparent Gh0s7 was plotting through back handed methods against both Aevum and Oculus; so we both had legitimate reason to hit you guys for your scheming; although we actually have been around long enough to not be completely retarded when planning our response to known enemies. We just waited to attack until we had everything in order to win; rather than your alliance who provokes wars with those capable of getting your alliance rolled with no preparation. I've been around since 2007, so you, Blackatron & Gh0s7 are all relatively new at this game. Although common sense among most is your AA will get rolled if you openly allow your members to scheme against others from your AA, since the AA will be held responsible if they keep the member and ignore all warning like you would do.

It's not a war, its an inquisition to exorcise the sin and evil from the Templar Knights. Hard times call for hard measures and the Templar Knights need those hard measures to embrace the love of the High Church of Oculus. You serve a greater good now, do not waste your efforts being lured off point by the siren song of an evil whore temptress of The Templar Knights. 

Also, don't let trailer trash confuse you either. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Enema said:

It's not a war, its an inquisition to exorcise the sin and evil from the Templar Knights. Hard times call for hard measures and the Templar Knights need those hard measures to embrace the love of the High Church of Oculus. You serve a greater good now, do not waste your efforts being lured off point by the siren song of an evil whore temptress of The Templar Knights. 

Also, don't let trailer trash confuse you either. 

I agree with you there, its best not to get lured off message by those who are unwilling to repent for sins and who seek to deceive others. Somebody who embraces evil clearly needs to be exorcised and can't be reasoned with. Only through repenting and embracing love of the High Church of Oculus can they truly be saved.

Alright now people let's be serious, this represents a net increase of Oculus forces by a whopping 0.002%. I get the attempt to score the usual "wow we must be great" brownie points for the peanut gallery, but come on now, more people have applied to join Pacifica in the last three days than this DoW added. This will give Noctis an easy chance to vent his frustration demonstrated in the other threads (he clearly feels he had a CB he otherwise couldn't act on) and Oculus can be easily assured of a handful of staggers not being blown.

26 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Alright now people let's be serious, this represents a net increase of Oculus forces by a whopping 0.002%. I get the attempt to score the usual "wow we must be great" brownie points for the peanut gallery, but come on now, more people have applied to join Pacifica in the last three days than this DoW added. This will give Noctis an easy chance to vent his frustration demonstrated in the other threads (he clearly feels he had a CB he otherwise couldn't act on) and Oculus can be easily assured of a handful of staggers not being blown.

Also I didn't decide to enter after TTK was being dogpiled, the decision had been made long before the Oculus Declared. It just didn't make sense to declare while there were no slots available in range, since all the slots filled up in initial round before I got any.

So the bandwaggoning claims are ridiculous, considering I had already planned to assist in this war in the early stages of planning & TTK was the reason for that. So missing out in getting slots in the initial round wasn't going to change my decision take part in this war, which I had already planned to take part in before it began.

10 hours ago, James Spanier said:

and Oculus can be easily assured of a handful of staggers not being blown.

Good luck with that. They managed to stagger me once throughout the entire last war, even with me never hitting PM.

Just now, Thrash said:

Good luck with that. They managed to stagger me once throughout the entire last war, even with me never hitting PM.

I have faith in the two man AA keeping their end of the staggering bargain.

7 hours ago, Maegor said:

"Guilty party" being...?

Gh0s7 was a member of TTK as he was known to be conspiring by them; without caring to take any corrective actions. So their guilt is a known fact. I'm not going to tip off any other alliances who might be known to be part of Gh0s7's conspiracies. Those who are aware of their guilt can take Auctor up on his offer if they want, but I'm not going to bother with speculation.

11 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Gh0s7 was a member of TTK as he was known to be conspiring by them; without caring to take any corrective actions. So their guilt is a known fact. I'm not going to tip off any other alliances who might be known to be part of Gh0s7's conspiracies. Those who are aware of their guilt can take Auctor up on his offer if they want, but I'm not going to bother with speculation.

You are a godly man of the high church, what is said in the confessional of Auctor is for his ears alone. Should he choose to share those confessions, he does so with the guiding hand of god almighty steering him as a Cardinal in the High Church. Auctor, god praise him, may have shared those confessions as part of his god given and holiest of duties of the church and to god himself, but we don't have that luxury. 

Bless you my son, I will say many prayers for your soldiers as they burn away the evil from the souls of the Templar Knights. 

Since you keep posting it around everywhere. I will respond again. You seem to keep making this leap. Ghost did something to you, you talked to blackatron and he didn't take it serious enough, so all of TTK condoned what happened to you. It's that last part I'm having a hard time with.  You keep stating, not supposing, not suggesting, but stating that all of TTK knew and condoned what happened to you.

There are so many problems with that. For one Ghost was not doing anything on behalf of TTK, it was not part of TTK policy or was he TTK .gov. Yes you brought it to Blackatron's attention and he took it perhaps less seriously than he should have but I believe that has more to do with who was bringing it to him. I don't know that your interactions with him int he past have perhaps been as positive as they could have. It might have colored his perspective of dealing with you. but still at this point you have a "CB" against ghost and you may have an issue with TTK because of Black not responding enough to your issue. I can deal with that, but it's the next leap that is crap. Black is not the leader of TTK, I know if I have a problem with a subordinate at work or in a company who I use their products I will go to their manager if they are not providing me with satisfaction. Did you try to talk to any other TTK .gov, did you try and approach Blackatron again and make clear that this situation may cause greater problems?

Also lets step back for a second, you never even really made clear to blackatron any depth of your accusations about Ghost. You showed him that Ghost requested a sanction on you. But anyone who was following OWF knows that was over accusations that you were extorting an alliance. Now you know that I supported you in that and that I in no way believed it was extortion. But the sanctions had nothing to do with TTK and had more to do with Ghosts other interests in other alliances. So as far as Blackatron knew you were coming and complaining about ghost asking for sanctions for something that had nothing to do with TTK and for which at least their was an accusation against you that caused it. So he brushed you off. Not actually that unreasonable. 

So lets break this down really simple. Ghosts requests sanctions on you for your alleged blackmail (none of this involved TTK at all) You tell blackatron about it and he brushed you off since it has nothing to do with us and allegedly there is a valid reason for the sanctions. You don't reach out to other TTK .gov nor do you make clear your accusations about Ghost plotting against you. Yet you now claim that TTK as a whole condoned and supported plotting against you and therefore Oculus and we deserve purging fire.

Some major leaps of logic there. As I said I defended you over the extortion incident, but in reality there was more "evidence" of your extortion than there is of TTK being involved in any plot on you.

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Since you keep posting it around everywhere. I will respond again. You seem to keep making this leap. Ghost did something to you, you talked to blackatron and he didn't take it serious enough, so all of TTK condoned what happened to you. It's that last part I'm having a hard time with.  You keep stating, not supposing, not suggesting, but stating that all of TTK knew and condoned what happened to you.

There are so many problems with that. For one Ghost was not doing anything on behalf of TTK, it was not part of TTK policy or was he TTK .gov. Yes you brought it to Blackatron's attention and he took it perhaps less seriously than he should have but I believe that has more to do with who was bringing it to him. I don't know that your interactions with him int he past have perhaps been as positive as they could have. It might have colored his perspective of dealing with you. but still at this point you have a "CB" against ghost and you may have an issue with TTK because of Black not responding enough to your issue. I can deal with that, but it's the next leap that is crap. Black is not the leader of TTK, I know if I have a problem with a subordinate at work or in a company who I use their products I will go to their manager if they are not providing me with satisfaction. Did you try to talk to any other TTK .gov, did you try and approach Blackatron again and make clear that this situation may cause greater problems?

Also lets step back for a second, you never even really made clear to blackatron any depth of your accusations about Ghost. You showed him that Ghost requested a sanction on you. But anyone who was following OWF knows that was over accusations that you were extorting an alliance. Now you know that I supported you in that and that I in no way believed it was extortion. But the sanctions had nothing to do with TTK and had more to do with Ghosts other interests in other alliances. So as far as Blackatron knew you were coming and complaining about ghost asking for sanctions for something that had nothing to do with TTK and for which at least their was an accusation against you that caused it. So he brushed you off. Not actually that unreasonable. 

So lets break this down really simple. Ghosts requests sanctions on you for your alleged blackmail (none of this involved TTK at all) You tell blackatron about it and he brushed you off since it has nothing to do with us and allegedly there is a valid reason for the sanctions. You don't reach out to other TTK .gov nor do you make clear your accusations about Ghost plotting against you. Yet you now claim that TTK as a whole condoned and supported plotting against you and therefore Oculus and we deserve purging fire.

Some major leaps of logic there. As I said I defended you over the extortion incident, but in reality there was more "evidence" of your extortion than there is of TTK being involved in any plot on you.

You're making a leap of logic by saying Gh0s7 was plotting on behalf of others, since based on what I know; I'm pretty sure it was Gh0s7 who convinced Canik to try sanctioning me off white. TTK as an alliance would have the biggest motive for trying to cause an instigation between me and FTW; considering I hadn't paid attention to Gh0s7 for over a month and their grudge towards NG.

Another Meridian leader told me FTW wasn't behind the sanctions; which would also point to it being a TTK plot. Considering Canik had told me he was against using the fabricated reason of "TIE Blackmail" for the sanction & likely would have apologized on OWF for the slander had I made it a sticking point; that also points to the idea not originating from FTW. However I decided to drop the demand for an apology for the slander and instead place the focus on him getting the sanction removed asap, with him ending up requesting RV remove it so it would get done as soon as possible; since I think he realized he might have made a mistake when I made clear if it wasn't removed asap I would consider it a gesture of bad will. So unless there was some mystery conspirator not on white who put Gh0s7 up to it, then the plot originated from TTK. If I were to guess, TTK was trying to draw myself along with NG into a conflict with FTW.

Although lets step back from the speculation & conspiracies, a member of TTK was requesting me sanctioned while aware of my NG treaty. TTK Gov was made aware of it and did not care; they kept him in the alliance regardless. I know you're aware an alliance is responsible for the actions of their members, your gov did not care your member was instigating sanctions against me.

I realize you made a bad alliance choice, but you don't need to make idiotic arguments on their behalf. Although I'm done arguing with you about speculation, since facts are facts. This war is based on facts.

Dude, you're Methrage. You have 1 follower. You're not fooling anyone. To see that a bloc would act on behalf of an irrelevant 2 man AA is beyond me. Sign of the times I suppose, take whatever curbstomp you can get. Stop trying to be relevant and start realizing you're being using as a pawn.

Edited by Thrash

30 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Dude, you're Methrage. You have 1 follower. You're not fooling anyone. To see that a bloc would act on behalf of an irrelevant 2 man AA is beyond me. Sign of the times I suppose, take whatever curbstomp you can get. Stop trying to be relevant and start realizing you're being using as a pawn.

I don't bother recruiting, not worth the hassle.

You're making the assumption I've provided all the evidence Oculus has regarding the conspiracy against them. So maybe I have fooled you if you think all of Oculus is acting on my behalf, even if that wasn't my intention. Also I've just provided additional justification for why I felt this war was needed, since there was no reason for me not to.

Although in that last post, the bolded text is all you really need to read, the rest was in response to speculation by Maine which wasn't backed up by any evidence; so I decided to give him another theory which he can ponder beyond the one he seemed to believe as if its a fact. Nobody is using anyone in this war, its an alignment of interests.