An Imperial Remnant announcment

Due to low numbers and a loss of key The Imperial Remnant founders over the last year or so...we have decided to seek a new home for our few remaining members. TIR enjoyed a good run as a follow up AA to TSC, TSCE, TSA and TSL. Unfortunately, I truly believe this is the end of our AA bloodline here on Planet Bob.

Many special thanks goes out to E.Greivous, DoorNail and Siderz for their TIR contributions through the years. Without them...TIR was never possible. I’d like to add that TIR does NOT regret any of its decisions in the past and we had a blast while we had the chance. From going to war knowing we stood no chance in hell to talking trash just because we could. I know we weren't and still aren't well known but a few of you may remember us. Regardless...it was a fun ride.

We’d also like to give thanks to Kaskus and The Pirates of the Parrot Order for being our protectorates for so many years. They were and continue to be great warriors. Without Kaskus and PPO...TIR would not have lasted as long as it did. Many thanks to the both of them.

I've been on this planet for about 9 years give or take and have only once called another AA home and that was PPO many years ago. This feels almost like the same after having talked with Maegor for many weeks now. I truly think we have found a new home with The Freehold.

So finally...It is with both sadness and jubilation that The Imperial Remnant announces that we will be merging/joining with The Freehold.

Signed:

Stoopid Ace of Smokehaven

Siderz of Outsiders

*Note: Maegor will confirm this post.

**Note: TIR will not be taking any government positions in The Freehold at this time. The Freehold government and their political positions remain the same as of this post to the best of my knowledge. .

The Freehold sure is growing. Multiple merges (especially so close together) can be tricky business so best of luck. :)

TIR was good peoples even if we generally found ourselves on opposite sides of the battle- and diplomatic fields. Toodles!~

We would like to commend TIR for its long and distinguished history.  Ace, Siderz, and all of the TIRers have done themselves and their alliance great honor over the years.  It is because of that and the friendship we share between our two brotherhoods that I'd like to welcome our new brothers under the Flag of Valyria.  I can only hope to fulfill your trust in me and my brothers, and I look forward to the world ahead, where the Remnanters and Valyrians sail as one.

And yes, no government changes are to be instituted at this time.  Ace would like a few weeks in the Bahamas first. :P

o/TIR

o/TF

Congrats on taking it as far as it could go, fellas.  Always liked you guys, even when things went a bit south between us during The Crimson Army scare (which as a far as honestly know was only a scare -- if it ever amounted to more that a figment of Sigrun's imagination, it certainly never materialized into anything). 

Best of luck to Ace, Doornail and the rest in the Freehold.

6 hours ago, Walshington said:

Congrats on taking it as far as it could go, fellas.  Always liked you guys, even when things went a bit south between us during The Crimson Army scare (which as a far as honestly know was only a scare -- if it ever amounted to more that a figment of Sigrun's imagination, it certainly never materialized into anything). 

Best of luck to Ace, Doornail and the rest in the Freehold.

Blah blah blah The Crimson Army blah blah scare blah blah Sigrun's imagination blah never materialized into anything....

Or did it? Lol

Just want to quickly squash all of the DoorNail talk. He hasn't been around for some time now. He was mentioned along with  E.Greivous because of their devoted time through all the years of our old AAs. I considered both great friends on this planet and believe this is the end of a long line of AAs based upon them. It was simply paying homage.

This is strictly about our new found home in The Freehold and the relationship that I've so greatly enjoyed developing with Maegor. Ive seen nothing nor heard anything but good things from Maegor and truly hope this will blossom into a fruitful joining of nations. :)

21 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

TIR was good peoples even if we generally found ourselves on opposite sides of the battle- and diplomatic fields. Toodles!~

Well if you would have worked with us a little better then we could have gotten along better. :P

It's all water under the bridge at this point and has been for some time now. :)

Apologies for not getting around to this soon enough. 

Best of luck TIR with your merger, it's a fun but scary endeavor! I'm sad Lulu wasn't around to see y'all off. But I'll just drink enough rum for the both of us! 

On 7/30/2017 at 11:01 PM, gowfanatic said:

Apologies for not getting around to this soon enough. 

Best of luck TIR with your merger, it's a fun but scary endeavor! I'm sad Lulu wasn't around to see y'all off. But I'll just drink enough rum for the both of us! 

Thank you for your well wishes. We also wish Lulu was around to see this happen. Please drink another round of rum on us for the years of PPO service.