Mostly Harmless Cats

alliance_flags527201494815PM.jpgalliance_flags7142013114249PM.jpg

The Treaty at the End of the Universe Part Deux 

Preamble:

The Mostly Harmless Alliance (MHA) and the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO) hereby proclaim these accords to establish a non-chaining mutual defence and optional aggression pact.

Article I: Non-Aggression

MHA and GATO shall refrain from any acts of hostility from each other, and pledge for cordiality in their relationship.

Article II: Defence

Should a direct military action arise against either GATO or MHA, it will be considered an attack on both alliances. This excludes aggressive actions made by either party on the behalf of other agreements that are subsequently responded to with military action.

Article III: Aggression

When either party is preparing to declare a state of war between themselves and another alliance, they have the option to include the other alliance, and assist in a way agreeable to both signatories.

Article IV: Intelligence

If either signatory is made aware of a threat to either alliance, immediate transmission of the intelligence is required.

Article V: Cancellation

It is our hope that these accords are never cancelled, but should they be, seven days private notice is required, followed by an additional seven days of public notice, during which all articles remain fully in effect.

Signed for the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization, 

Crv24, Assembly Chairman

Alexio15, Deputy Assembly Chairman

Overlord Wes, Minister Of Foreign Affairs

Diomedes, Minister of Defense

King Armen, Minister of Domestic Affairs

Sir Kiloist, Minister of Finance

sealga.jpg

Signed for the Mostly Harmless Alliance, 

Scorpio, Triumvirate 

Jesbro, Triumvirate 

Jalap, Triumvirate 

Side note: The alliance affiliations of The Mages Guild, Clearwater, The Imperial Entente and The Roman Empire are protected by GATO.

o/ 

4 hours ago, YOLO SWAG said:

For a second I thought AM had signed with MHA. Thank god that didn't happy. Would've snuffed all the fun out of that outfit.

For a second I thought something happened as well, but that I fell out of the loop :P

Good luck to Spanish cats and the cats that are mostly harmless.

3 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

For the record, no one in GATO is "normal." Especially not our jack ass leader.

He's the worst, should get rolled because of him imo. '

48 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Just gonna leave this right there

This guy here runs a close race for 2nd though. Alexio is sure to get us rolled at least 3 times by copyright laws. 

3 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

He's the worst, should get rolled because of him imo. '

This guy here runs a close race for 2nd though. Alexio is sure to get us rolled at least 3 times by copyright laws. 

ReytheGreat is a wonderful person. Don't understand why people don't see that (no sarcasm btw).

spirals-in-eyes-cartoon-hypnosis-380x315

ReytheGreat is a wonderful person. Don't understand why people don't see that (no sarcasm btw).....

ReytheGreat is a wonderful person. Don't understand why people don't see that (no sarcasm btw). ...

............. ............... ..........

(sorry admin, I couldn't help his forum Sig)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

ReytheGreat is a wonderful person. Don't understand why people don't see that (no sarcasm btw).

ReytheGreat is a wonderful person. Don't understand why people don't see that (no sarcasm btw).....

ReytheGreat is a wonderful person. Don't understand why people don't see that (no sarcasm btw). ...

You're going to need to provide evidence pointing to the contrary. 

O/gato

O/mha

And also O/Atlas.

A bit sad to see you go, but GATO probably is a great place to move to. And I'm very happy the treaty got carried over. I've always been a silent fan of GATO :)

8 minutes ago, Amossio said:

I honestly thought MHA had disbanded. Congrats anyhow. 

We'll our future has been discussed, we decided to be the last alliance in CN standing. We will be round when the light goes out. We'll never disband, never merger. This because of our theme. As long as people read the Guide, MHA will be an alliance.

16 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

i prefer my good pal DC's sig " Rey the Great is Immoral, Put this in your Sig if your down "