The Purge

hi, monsters university declares on sra and Laytons alliance due to their hostile and past action against us. Sorry this is a few days late, been busy destroying. Xanth has been purged from Bob, we are extremely pleased with that. We also recognize war with SLAP and AM due to their hostile actions towards us. 

This also is a doe 

We also declare junka a terrorist and subject him to waterboarding until he tells us who he serves. 

Yea that's all you are dismissed

Edited by President Hardin

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I serve the Nations of the Imperium.

But being that you are a barbarian entity, a declaration of war is not applicable. Such traditions are reserved for the civilized, and until you demonstrate as such you will be treated as a terrorist entity.

u serve urself Romulus :facepalm:

I am reffering to Romulus augustulus the boy emperor who was last western emperor lol was thrown from his throne by a "barbarian" ocadar but now rukunu is new ocadar lmao :war:

but u do have Romulus the firdst one traits like sucking from a wolves boob and killing ur brother I could see u doing those things animalz love there brothers but even still u have more in common with little augustulus who coward and gave up the west to a "barbarian" lmao!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Montezuma

10 reasons why snx sucks

1. Romulus augustulus the boy emperor

2. terrible fighters

3. majority farmers and cowards

4. Hawaii sucks

5. terrible tech dealing system that takes advantage of farmers even worse

6. farmers fed lies and propaganda to boast junkas ego and believe he is actually caring about them

7. crappy shorts from war movies usually same junk

8. crappy quotes and sayings

9. their forums

10. fall in love with people (methrage) but then get creepy and obsessive like a weird stalker lmao

that is all :war::lol1::facepalm::gun:

as always y siempre para toda la vida

viva animalz y viva la lpcn!!!:war:

If you want to understand the history of this world, and not that of either Romulus, I suggest you read this essay:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Meaning_of_Freedom

You lot are barbarians because you lack the will or ability to creatively civilize, and instead launch one aggressive war after another in which you are inevitably stomped

Sephiroth might have bailed you out of trouble with Knights of the Round Table, but the same trick doesn't work twice, and now he is hurtling to ZI thanks to the refusal of your leaders to negotiate a magnanimous peace from the Imperium.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

If you want to understand the history of this world, and not that of either Romulus, I suggest you read this essay:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Meaning_of_Freedom

You lot are barbarians because you lack the will or ability to creatively civilize, and instead launch one aggressive war after another in which you are inevitably stomped

Sephiroth might have bailed you out of trouble with Knights of the Round Table, but the same trick doesn't work twice, and now he is hurtling to ZI thanks to the refusal of your leaders to negotiate a magnanimous peace from the Imperium.

all ur intellectual cred was lost when u tried to correct me with a wrong answer u thought it was Vercingetorix who whooped Romulus lmao he fought ceaser and lost so wrong guy and a loss not a victory go back to school guay lmao

I'm doing the math so far we have out damaged u and I know we have taken millions and millions more from u and now look monsters is posing to attack ur guys ur in big trouble but stay in la la land or better yet go get some education instead of hanging around here !!!

8 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

all ur intellectual cred was lost when u tried to correct me with a wrong answer u thought it was Vercingetorix who whooped Romulus lmao he fought ceaser and lost so wrong guy and a loss not a victory go back to school guay lmao

we were not bailed from fighting kort we would have loved to continue the fight there low guys carry fat wallets and cant fight like u rommy lol we would have loved to continue the fight maybe u can get them to help u and double our bank roll lmao

3 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

We aren't going to ignore what happens to Ocadar though are we?

we don't have to ignor it but would be kind of hard to suffer his destino on cybernations so I don't think we should worry but thanks for taking time to know ur stuff history is very important to learn from and understand things helps to understand the world and why things r and where we came from and more!!!:D