Le Nozze di Figaro

Le Nozze di Figaro

Preamble

This is not the first time that Atlas and SLAP have interacted in a meaningful manner; you could say they have been bosom buddies for many months but just didn't know it at the time. Needless, their affection for each other naturally required for one of the pair to get down on one knee and pop the question. Unfortunately, it was ALEXIO15 in his Iron Man suit who had to do the deed to the enigma known as BANNED.

Article I

Noting that traditionally both alliances shared a common link through the Orange Defense Network, relations between both parties have been very cordial. Of course, that being said this doesn't mean that Atlas and SLAP are considering combining together, no... that just wouldn't do! Instead, both sides would view the other as an equal partner (for better or for worse) with the intention on creating tech sellers with fricking laser beams attached to their heads. Either way, neither party would attempt to infringe on the sovereignty of their fellow partner but they can bicker amongst themselves without reproach.

Article II

Noting the popularity of BANNED and rolling pins, communication won't be an issue HOWEVER just to be on the safe side: both signatories will endeavor to keep a strong communication link during both peace and through war with contact through IRC, forums, Slack, text message... well, any conceivable form of communication really. If one side receives information which details a potential threat towards the other through direct aggression, threats, espionage or simply drunken messages then they are obliged to inform their significant other immediately.

Article III

An attack on one signatory is an attack on another, this is a mutually agreed term and the main reason why BANNED was dressed up in a frilly dress. This article also includes espionage and rogue attacks as grounds for activation. Provision of support can either be through military or by financial aid.

Article IV

If ALEXIO15 decides to play Iron Man and blow up orphanages again, then BANNED has the right to get involved. The reverse is also true and ALEXIO15 could get involved in defending BANNED. This also applies to the alliances themselves.

Article V

Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil of your partner. Request permission to wear BANNED's frilly dress Alexio15 and vice versa.

Article VI

Divorce is a messy word but they say roughly 34% of marriages end in divorce. If this is the case, then it will take 48 hours from filing the papers to the marriage being declared null and void. Ideally there will be an intervention held before the papers are filed, but at the end of the day it might be viewed as the best thing to do.

Signed for Atlas:

President: Alexio15

Vice President: Lulzist

Interior Chancellor: Grealind

Defence Chancellor: Drivindeath

Foreign Affairs Chancellor: Aleinzebra2

Signed for the Sovereign League of Armed Powers:

The Monarchy:

Banned

The Ministry:

Franz Ferdinand, Minister of Foreign Affairs

eviljak, Minister of Defense

Javier360, Minister of Economy

kuive, Minister of Internal Affairs

So this treaty (between SLAP and Atlas) was posted by a member of Umbrella who is also minister of foreign affairs of SLAP. That's interesting. At least he isn't their minister of defense:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of L252beck. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/4/2016 9:52:31 PM
Last Bill Payment: 6/4/2016 9:52:28 PM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 1/8/2016 2:27:34 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/3/2015
Total Money: $847,441,206
Technology: 9,499.95 Levels
Trade Partners: Lacedaemon, legalized, Sirta Hegemony, Caliphate
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 239, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 1875, Intelligence XP: 102
Assigned Generals: Army XP Level 119, Intelligence XP Level 92
Total Aircraft: 9
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 63
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:
Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

Edited by murtibing

18 minutes ago, murtibing said:

So this treaty (between SLAP and Atlas) was posted by a member of Umbrella who is also minister of foreign affairs of SLAP. That's interesting. At least he isn't their minister of defense:

Not sure if you're just stupid or intentionally stupid. Either way the answer is exactly the same you are stupid. 

1. You care to take a gander at time lines of when said treaty was posted Franz would have been in SLAP.

2. Treaty was announced recently even though it has been in play for over a month.

3. We didn't feel like posting it at the time and just informed allies.

4. Franz wrote the treaty in his short time with slap and asked special permission to post said treaty. It was given.

Hopefully this clears up your stupidity levels somewhat. Considering this was all publicly available and any idiot with half a brain could have found the information out. Not hard to look, however I doubt that it will improve.

Or it could be that secretly I am a Roq puppet.

Edited by Alexio15

26 minutes ago, murtibing said:

SLAP has had some cool FA Ministers...that can't be denied :D

8 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Or it could be that secretly I am a Roq puppet.

Sorry, Alexio15.  Everyone knows better.  That would be me. :P

(I am joking)

22 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

1. You care to take a gander at time lines of when said treaty was posted Franz would have been in SLAP.

The treaty was posted on 9th June.

Franz alliance seniority in Umbrella: 5/16/2016 11:04:57 AM (31 Days)

So on 9th June Franz was in Umbrella when he posted the treaty. Exactly as I have stated in the post which you quoted.

22 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

2. Treaty was announced recently even though it has been in play for over a month.

3. We didn't feel like posting it at the time and just informed allies.

4. Franz wrote the treaty in his short time with slap and asked special permission to post said treaty. It was given.

I haven't made any claims about those events.

And BTW I'm not saying there is anything wrong with MoFA of one alliance being in other alliance. I'm just saying it's interesting. Especially since my alliance happens to be at war with Umbrella.

Edited by murtibing

1 hour ago, murtibing said:

The treaty was posted on 9th June.

Franz alliance seniority in Umbrella: 5/16/2016 11:04:57 AM (31 Days)

So on 9th June Franz was in Umbrella when he posted the treaty. Exactly as I have stated in the post which you quoted.

I haven't made any claims about those events.

And BTW I'm not saying there is anything wrong with MoFA of one alliance being in other alliance. I'm just saying it's interesting. Especially since my alliance happens to be at war with Umbrella.

I don't know how it interests you but again I don't really care.

What you have done though is miss exactly what I said as I thought you might I even broke it down. The treaty has been active for some months now. Just because we haven't posted it till now doesn't take this as the date it was active from. I'm not talking about positing on the owf I'm talking about the posting in our retrospective treaty halls on our own forums and the wiki.

Just to prove a point. (http://cn.titanpath.net/topic/163-sovereign-league-of-armed-powers/)

At least come to the debates with some sort of substance, but I guess you can keep half assing it and just keep getting put down. Must be rather fun.

Edited by Alexio15

18 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

The treaty has been active for some months now. Just because we haven't posted it till now doesn't take this as the date it was active from.

I haven't made any claims about the date the treaty was active from. It's immaterial for me.

21 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I'm not talking about positing on the owf I'm talking about the posting in our retrospective treaty halls on our own forums and the wiki.

I'm talking about posting on the OWF, not about posting in other places.

For me, this announcement (on the OWF to be exact) of the treaty between SLAP and Atlas is the source of information that nation ruler who attacked my alliance from Umbrella is also MoFA of SLAP. That's why is interesting for me (otherwise I wouldn't be paying attention to this treaty). All other details (when this treaty was negotiated, by whom, when it came into force, where and when it was posted outside OWF etc.) are immaterial for me, as they are not affecting the aforementioned conclusion.

So you are arguing about things which I'm not disputing.

15 minutes ago, murtibing said:

I haven't made any claims about the date the treaty was active from. It's immaterial for me.

I'm talking about posting on the OWF, not about posting in other places.

For me, this announcement (on the OWF to be exact) of the treaty between SLAP and Atlas is the source of information that nation ruler who attacked my alliance from Umbrella is also MoFA of SLAP. That's why is interesting for me (otherwise I wouldn't be paying attention to this treaty). All other details (when this treaty was negotiated, by whom, when it came into force, where and when it was posted outside OWF etc.) are immaterial for me, as they are not affecting the aforementioned conclusion.

So you are arguing about things which I'm not disputing.

Again as I have said a few times now and you appear to just stupidly not be reading it. Let me say again just this one last time because you are getting close to just down right dumb.

FRANZ WAS MOFA AT THE TIME IN SLAP OF WHICH THE TREATY WAS SIGNED. FRANZ ALSO WROTE THE TREATY. FRANZ ASKED SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM MYSELF AND BANNED TO POST THE TREATY. HE ALSO ASKED HIS ALLIANCE LEADER ROQ. WHO ALSO GAVE FRANZ PERMISSION TO POST THE TREATY.

There really is nothing else that is of interest and of substance. You take it as a slight against you $%&@ it I don't really care. You take it as something it's not $%&@ it again because I don't really care. You have a problem with that see my anseer priviously because I don't care.

6 hours ago, murtibing said:

Actually Franz is also a special duo-member of Atlas.

12 hours ago, murtibing said:

For what it's worth, Franz is not, currently, the MoFA in SLAP.  He is in our public channel, as are a lot of diplomats, and was filling a role for us at the time as we were reforming.  His nation actually was sitting in Doom Kingdom at the time, holding down a seat, but at my request, he aided us in a MoFA fashion, and wrote the treaty while also advising me on a number of Foreign Affairs matters, because having been in Doom Kingdom, I both trusted Franz in the task, and had witnessed first-hand his abilities at the job, and respected him for them. 

The day that Franz informed me that he was going to Umbrella, he was removed from our government channels, but still sits in our members channel, along with a string of diplomats from various places, a place that I generally keep to one diplomat per allied AA.  SLAP has not declared war on your alliance, nor planted sleeper agents in Umbrella to benefit from fighting you in some way. 

To my knowledge, Franz has no intention of returning to SLAP ever, and he never made an agreement to officially join the roster at any point.  He served as our MoFA for like a week, and this treaty was his crowning achievement as such.  Feel free to look into it, I'm not a hard man to find if you have any questions about SLAP I'm happy to answer them.

4 minutes ago, Banned said:

For what it's worth, Franz is not, currently, the MoFA in SLAP.  He is in our public channel, as are a lot of diplomats, and was filling a role for us at the time as we were reforming.  His nation actually was sitting in Doom Kingdom at the time, holding down a seat, but at my request, he aided us in a MoFA fashion, and wrote the treaty while also advising me on a number of Foreign Affairs matters, because having been in Doom Kingdom, I both trusted Franz in the task, and had witnessed first-hand his abilities at the job, and respected him for them. 

The day that Franz informed me that he was going to Umbrella, he was removed from our government channels, but still sits in our members channel, along with a string of diplomats from various places, a place that I generally keep to one diplomat per allied AA.  SLAP has not declared war on your alliance, nor planted sleeper agents in Umbrella to benefit from fighting you in some way. 

To my knowledge, Franz has no intention of returning to SLAP ever, and he never made an agreement to officially join the roster at any point.  He served as our MoFA for like a week, and this treaty was his crowning achievement as such.  Feel free to look into it, I'm not a hard man to find if you have any questions about SLAP I'm happy to answer them.

I can confirm what Banned has said.

On 6/17/2016 at 2:24 AM, Banned said:

All right, thanks for explanation.

When certain person posts a treaty (on the OWF to be exact) and the same person is listed as MoFA in the signatures section, then I think it's reasonable to expect that info to be up to date. That's why I was under impression that Franz was MoFA at the time of the announcement. Thanks for clearing that up.

10 minutes ago, murtibing said:

All right, thanks for explanation.

When certain person posts a treaty (on the OWF to be exact) and the same person is listed as MoFA in the signatures section, then I think it's reasonable to expect that info to be up to date. That's why I was under impression that Franz was MoFA at the time of the announcement. Thanks for clearing that up.

Please do not clutter the OWF with reasonable posts.