Supernova X - New Polar Order Peace Agreement

Supernova X concedes military defeat against the combined forces of the New Polar Order. As of 09APR16 nations on both sides will begin sending peace offers with no conditions attached, as agreed during multilateral peace negotiations.

The Imperium of Supernova X

Emperor of Mankind - Immortan Junka

Hand of the Emperor - Galerion

The New Polar Order

EaTeMuP - Emperor
Lestat - Regent

AlmightyGrub - Minister of Truth
Buuyo - Minister of Peace
Emperor Jason - Deputy Minister of Peace
Quantam Leap - Minister of Love
Thomas Venner - Minister of Plenty

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well... !!! 

It was a nice war.

The only disappointing issue is that it finished before having an official name... It's a bit sad when wars don't have a name.

o/ Nameless war
o/ NpO
o/ SNX

o/ EateMup
o/ Buuyo

P.S, MontyKo was cool fighting... LOL... a bit obsessed with me, but still cool. 

Supernova X concedes military defeat against the combined forces of the New Polar Order. As of 09APR16 nations on both sides will begin sending peace offers with no conditions attached, as agreed during multilateral peace negotiations.

Who was this third party?

From what I saw Polar whooped your alliance's butt. You wouldn't want to be downplaying their victory, would you Junka? Edited by Ch33kY

Who was this third party?

From what I saw Polar whooped your alliance's butt. You wouldn't want to be downplaying their victory, would you Junka?

The 'multilateral' part is in reference to FTW and allies, who were involved in the peace negotiations.

The 'combined' part may be a little bit of an attempt to downplay it. I feel it emphasizes the odds SNX faced but I doubt Junka meant anything beyond that.. and Polar did have vastly superior numbers. So is it really downplaying when it's true? :P

The 'multilateral' part is in reference to FTW and allies, who were involved in the peace negotiations.

The 'combined' part may be a little bit of an attempt to downplay it. I feel it emphasizes the odds SNX faced but I doubt Junka meant anything beyond that.. and Polar did have vastly superior numbers. So is it really downplaying when it's true? :P

Well, just wait until Junka calls it a "strategic victory" in few days.

Congrats on the peace. Both sides fault admirably. 

*fought

Immortan Junka, it was a shame that this didn't go on longer.  I've wanted to personally fight you for a loooong time.  Rain check til next time?  Also, I commend you for having gained the humility to admit defeat with some dignity.  Thank you for not making this a sideshow or another propaganda thread.  In the long run, if you do things this way, you will find that the notoriety and scorn you reap now may be replaced with the respect that you really desire.  <ooc> alternately head over to TE next round and i'll show you a whole new level of war there.

*fought

Immortan Junka, it was a shame that this didn't go on longer.  I've wanted to personally fight you for a loooong time.  Rain check til next time?  Also, I commend you for having gained the humility to admit defeat with some dignity.  Thank you for not making this a sideshow or another propaganda thread.  In the long run, if you do things this way, you will find that the notoriety and scorn you reap now may be replaced with the respect that you really desire.  <ooc> alternately head over to TE next round and i'll show you a whole new level of war there.

These are probably the best words i have seen in the many posts that have been made for a lot of people and hopefully others take them to note as well. Well said Nick.  With that said congrats to both parties and things can now move forward between both of you. 

Seems to me the world should have more wars like this were personal or small grudges should be kept in control of said AAs to work it out like this one with no need of always wars being all global and just being for the LOL's ... again well done to both i am sure a lot of respect has been earned around the planet.