Operation Dog Pound

The Zigur

FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

bYSNg0g.png

From the Office of Imperium Unified Command

Re: Stability Operation 001: Dog Pound

On Christmas Day Sir Kindle of Animalz started a war against Together As One's sole low-tier producer for the reason of "Stonewall and his Big Mouth." This action was strongly protested by the Imperium of Supernova X, as we felt that this aggressive war was launched for trivial causes. Our initial response, however, was to limit our assistance to a military aid package along with covert black operations against the Animalz Alliance Affiliation.

Over the course of the past several days, despite our warnings to Sir Kindle, further wars were launched against TAO's member. This corresponds with parallel escalation against our allies in Doom Kingdom and The Crimson Army. After the most recent incidents, we attempted communication with Sephiroth expressing our concerns, this communication was not answered. We also attempted to initiate peace talks, negotiations which Stonewall14 agreed to attend, but not Sir Kindle.

Apparently Sir Kindle wants to wage war against Together as One until Stonewall14 agrees to abide by specific Animalz-presented conditions. The Imperium will not tolerate this type of behavior against our allies. As such, we present our own terms to Animalz if they seek peace.

This stability operation will progress along one of two paths, the ball is in Animalz court:

1. SNX offensive operations will last no more than a round in duration, if no new wars are launched by Animalz.
  2. SNX offensive operations will continue until further notice if new wars are launched against the Imperium or any SNX ally by Animalz.

Kinetic Strikes have been authorized from 302200(CN)DEC2015 onwards by members of Supernova X against Animalz.

Grand Marshal Immortan Junka

Imperium Unified Command

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should make for an entertaining show.  You should post the relevant stats of both SNX and Animalz when you launch these wars; always enjoy reading those.

I expect Animalz will out-damage some of our new and less experienced nations, but what will ultimately matter is control of the battlefield above 3000 NS, and thus the enforcement of low-tier tech security. I feel this objective should be reasonable with the resources at our disposal.

Have you lost your mind? aNiMaLz never requested help with more than DK, but that doesn't mean we won't defend them against others if they need it. Jumping onto a micro who has been through the shredder from their DoE doesn't make you look 'tough'.

Anything between TOA & aNiMaLz is for them to settle. aNiMaLz was kind enough to grant Stonewall temp membership after he left DK; then they signed a treaty with his new alliance. Then Stonewall dumped aNiMaLz as soon as a different set of allies were willing to sign with him who didn't like their treaty tie with us. I try to let you do your own thing Junka, but it seems you're stepping on my toes very intentionally.

Edited by Sephiroth

Have you lost your mind? aNiMaLz never requested help with more than DK, but that doesn't mean we won't defend them against others if they need it. Jumping onto a micro who has been through the shredder from their DoE doesn't make you look 'tough'.

Anything between TOA & aNiMaLz is for them to settle. aNiMaLz was kind enough to grant Stonewall temp membership after he left DK; then they signed a treaty with his new alliance. Then Stonewall dumped aNiMaLz as soon as a different set of allies were willing to sign with him who didn't like their treaty tie with us. I try to let you do your own thing Junka, but it seems you're stepping on my toes very intentionally.

The Imperium is dedicated to developing a stable and secure power sphere with our allies, if it is in our power to do so we will exercise every option to ensure that stability is preserved and enforced when necessary. The attacks by Animalz were unjustified and aggressive in nature, and totally contrary to your stated libertarian ethic.

Peace is always an option with me, but since our concerns were completely ignored, escalation was inevitable.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You intentionally seem to try aligning yourself with those who have been allied to us, but suddenly break away. You were quick to support the new COBRA gov when they got cooped after signing a treaty with us; now suddenly its shown you have your hand in this non-sense of TOA signing with aNiMaLz knowing they are in the LPC; but suddenly as your alliance starts calling them allies they're dumping aNiMaLz for still being the LPC.

Escalation is inevitable if that is your criteria for escalation. What all these instances of people trying to pull alliances away from the LPC have in common is you.

Anyways I suggest you end this asap if you can & not nuke any non-nuclear nations.. I expect you to fix this.

Edited by Sephiroth

You intentionally seem to try aligning yourself with those who have been allied to us, but suddenly break away. You were quick to support the new COBRA gov when they got cooped after signing a treaty with us; now suddenly its shown you have your hand in this non-sense of TOA signing with aNiMaLz knowing they are in the LPC; but suddenly as your alliance starts calling them allies they're dumping aNiMaLz for still being the LPC.

Escalation is inevitable if that is your criteria for escalation. What all these instances of people trying to pull alliances away from the LPC have in common is you.

Do you support Sir Kindle's aggression against TAO's member? If so then that is reason enough to oppose your LPC bloc politically. If you do not support his aggression, then assist in bringing about peace.

That said, SNX under my watch always aligns with reliable alliance leaders who we feel are beneficial to our alliance and our allies in Doom Sphere. Reliability, in my eyes, is earned by deeds, not words, none of your actions have been reliable since you first ignored my advice doing the Bruin Continuity situation. Backing others I consider more reliable is not a plot against yourself.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Do you support Sir Kindle's aggression against TAO's member? If so then that is reason enough to oppose your LPC bloc politically. If you do not support his aggression, then assist in bringing about peace.

That said, SNX under my watch always aligns with reliable alliance leaders who we feel are beneficial to our alliance and our allies in Doom Sphere. Reliability, in my eyes, is earned by deeds, not words, none of your actions have been reliable since you first ignored my advice doing the Bruin Continuity situation. Backing others I consider more reliable is not a plot against yourself.

Do you support every raid done by SNX, DK,, TOA & the rest of Doom Sphere? Then that is reason for a lot of alliances to oppose you every step of the way, since a lot of alliances have been raided.

I'm indifferent on Sir Kindle handling the betrayal of trust from Stonewall the way he did. TOA were the ones who approached them about a treaty & got rid of it as soon as they had another alliance willing to sign a treaty with them. aNiMaLz were used, they have some reason to be angry.

Edited by Sephiroth

SNX is essentially declaring on another micro alliance on the Brown Team, so they're souring their relations with the Brown Team with this house of cards they're trying to make.

So for most people this doesn't really matter, but SNX has broken the Libertarian NAP among Brown alliances; where we have tried avoiding any infighting since the war with III Percent ended. They've proved themselves to be a destabalizing element on Brown & one who its hard to see as being on the same team. Stonewall and TOA abandoned Brown, maybe SNX will follow?

Edited by Sephiroth

Do you support every raid done by SNX, DK,, TOA & the rest of Doom Sphere? Then that is reason for a lot of alliances to oppose you every step of the way, since a lot of alliances have been raided.

I'm indifferent on Sir Kindle handling the betrayal of trust from Stonewall the way he did. TOA were the ones who approached them about a treaty & got rid of it as soon as they had another alliance willing to sign a treaty with them. aNiMaLz were used, they have some reason to be angry.

You know good and well we ended our treaty with animalz because sir kindle told me you were joining, which was a desperate backhanded attempt by you to weasel into our Sphere...We will not be allied to you in any shape form or fashion, ever... :ehm: Also we have never been on brown but we do whatever we can to support SnX on brown... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

They might have a reason to be angry, but that's not an excuse to dogpile my ally's noob. Anyway the peace conference is still available, but if not I have the financing to play whack-a-mole until our sphere is no longer harassed.

Edited by Immortan Junka

You know good and well we ended our treaty with animalz because sir kindle told me you were joining, which was a desperate backhanded attempt by you to weasel into our Sphere...We will not be allied to you in any shape form or fashion, ever... :ehm: Also we have never been on brown but we do whatever we can to support SnX on brown... :awesome:

WTF? I was never joining aNiMaLz. Sir Kindle has asked me to join, but I've never planned on leaving Limitless Nexus.

So you cancelled on them based something Sir Kindle wanted & might of told you he wanted? Either way you joining aNiMaLz & trying to treaty up with them was you trying to crawl into our sphere; your intentions were clear on wanting to jump to our side after you turned on DK. I mostly just told Sir Kindle there were no grudges against you when he asked if there would be issues with you joining; I should of explained to them you're not to be trusted as well.

You suddenly sending me aid, trying to ally aNiMaLz, etc, made it very clear what you were trying to do.

Edited by Sephiroth

WTF? I was never joining aNiMaLz. Sir Kindle has asked me to join, but I've never planned on leaving Limitless Nexus.

So you cancelled on them based something Sir Kindle wanted & might of told you he wanted? Either way you joining aNiMaLz & trying to treaty up with them was you trying to crawl into our sphere; your intentions were clear on wanting to jump to our side after you turned on DK. I mostly just told Sir Kindle there were no grudges against you when he asked if there would be issues with you joining; I should of explained to them you're not to be trusted as well.

You suddenly sending me aid, trying to ally aNiMaLz, etc, made it very clear what you were trying to do.

Also I never joined animalz bruh, your anger has twisted your mind once again...We don't want to be associated with you and all our allies have broken ties with you and animlaz and also wanted to roll animalz also and many volunteered but we called it off, so this is just a continuation of them having to pay for the roguery against all of bob...your insane and a clown and your rage has you believing your lies, I feel sorry for you... :facepalm:

Also you did come to Brown after you left DK, looking for a new home. Although you never voted, which should of been a red flag right away for aNiMaLz signing anything with you guys. I'm pretty sure you were on their AA for a while, until you established TOA. Where you announced treaties or odps with most of our allies and friends. So you did use our sphere to help try establishing yourself after you went rogue on DK, but next time you mess things up with your allies stay far away from ours.

Not objecting to aNiMaLz signing with you guys was testing the waters some to see if you could regain trust after your last sudden departure, obviously you failed that test and won't be trusted again from anyone in the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth