NpO Treaty Update

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about this two and a half days ago yay me

Considering I told our entire membership about it within a couple hours of being informed, I must have done a good job cracking down on our security since I see no screen shots on cntel about it :P Edited by Immortan Junka

Those guys in Polar tend to be loyal to fault.  While this makes sense, it is a bit shocking to given what I know about the individuals in Polar's government.

Good luck to both parties, though one party will need more luck than the other.

Those guys in Polar tend to be loyal to fault.  While this makes sense, it is a bit shocking to given what I know about the individuals in Polar's government.

Good luck to both parties, though one party will need more luck than the other.

The last government in SNX was very corrupt and the membership has been learning all sorts of shenanigans that the prior government perpetrated. These actions included secret govt charter votes, improperly organized tech deals with Polar, the manner in which Imperium treaties with NADC and TSO were handled, and numerous other decisions which ruined the formerly strong relationship between Polar and SNX.

The plus side is that the corrupt former government no longer has a death grip on the alliance and the Imperium can move forward with a clean slate. Indeed if it wasn't for this cancellation the change in government might not be possible. Here is to a New Imperium which actually represents the interests of its membership rather than secretly sabotaging Supernova X.

o/

Best of luck to SNX, you guys made the right choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KutXyPEEbQs

Polar, as much as we joke about it I know this wasn't an easy decision -- it was, however, certainly the right one.

The last government in SNX was very corrupt and the membership has been learning all sorts of shenanigans that the prior government perpetrated. These actions included secret govt charter votes, improperly organized tech deals with Polar, the manner in which Imperium treaties with NADC and TSO were handled, and numerous other decisions which ruined the formerly strong relationship between Polar and SNX.

The plus side is that the corrupt former government no longer has a death grip on the alliance and the Imperium can move forward with a clean slate. Indeed if it wasn't for this cancellation the change in government might not be possible. Here is to a New Imperium which actually represents the interests of its membership rather than secretly sabotaging Supernova X.

o/

Dude if your going publicly call out former govt members witch includes myself you should be aware I'll destroy you. So 1st off tech deals with polar? Hhhmmm well easy enough Unkajo 1st set them up and put up a GA announcement, when I took his spot I sent out orders for tech deals. TSO was dealt with horrible and I cannot argue that Unkajo and legion-x messed that up. Let's see if the members would look in the GA area they would known just about everything so I'm not sure where you get this corruption and secret stuff. If there any issues with how I help ran SNX please PM and I'll let you know the 411.

Per Article VI of the Coloring the Arctic pact, 72 hours ago the New Polar Order notified Supernova-X of its intent to cancel. Reasons have been conveyed in private.

Regards,
Dubh Caireallain - Minister of Truth, New Polar Order

This saddened me to see this polar was a loyal ally to SNX.

Jrkee, you and I are friends but at some point leadership has to say "the buck stops here." If I felt you were at fault I would not have awarded you two Imperial medals yesterday. But the reality is that the Imperium had no strong leadership and that's how corruption was able to take root.

Jrkee, you and I are friends but at some point leadership has to say "the buck stops here." If I felt you were at fault I would not have awarded you two Imperial medals yesterday. But the reality is that the Imperium had no strong leadership and that's how corruption was able to take root.

I'm still having a hard time seeing corruption. Outside a few mishaps witch were worked on quickly everything was out in the open.

Well looks like you need to remove yet another "friend" from your AA bio...Do you have any left?

Supernova X is an alliance formed from the revolutionary merger of MCXA, LoSS, GDA and NSF. SNX supports the brown team. Allied to the New Polar Order, Die Linke and The Sandstorm Confederacy IRC Coldfront Channel: #Imperium . Apply on our forums (see above link)

New Name...Round Brown Dingle Berry Mafia!?! :awesome: or Round Brown Order...o/ RBO o/ Immortan Junka :popcorn: