Stabbing allies right in the back

et-tu-brute.jpg

I left TSO because of differences in leadership and direction. After I left TSO I asked them for an ODP, to which Ceres refused because he was undoubtedly butthurt that I left. I formed an ODP with CA (Sigrun) because she was fighting for the little guy and she had honor.

I supported Limitless Nexus and Methrage in their war against III%. I never supported Monsters Inc and you can confirm that with Sigrun, because she asked me to. My quarrel was with III%.

After we rocked III%, ElPresidente (who is nominally in charge of TSO) asked me for an ODP. I agreed because I honor TSO and always wanted an ODP with them.

Then TSO asked me to end my ODP with CA. I did this, because I honor TSO and I have loyalty to them.

DAYS later, SRA goes to war with LN.

About a week later they start sending me messages saying I am a traitor and that I supported the enemy. Again, I despise MI as much as everyone else here does. I sent aid to LN during their crises with III% because I was on their side.

NOW, Pirates of the Parrott Order and SRA have decided to attack me. PPO informed me: Lurunin said, "Ceres gave the okay."

resized_sloth-meme-generator-et-tu-brute

Ceres Soveign may be the owner of TSO but he is not he Premier. The Premier is ElPresidente. I have an ODP with TSO because I am honorable and support them, as I always will.

I call upon TSO to activate our ODP. I realize it is "Optional," but if you do not activate th ODP with me against SRA and PPO, you are worse than MI, III%, and all the other dishonorable alliances combined.

et-tu-brute.jpg

I also request Armor Pierce activate their ODP with me, and that CA consider coming to my aid in the event TSO stabs me in the back.

Et tu, Brute?

TL;DR?  SRA and PPO war on GCI; GCI attempts to activate ODPs.

Obligatory Nick Cage input!

Et+tu+brute_c3da6f_5474928.jpg

-vandelsand

Stranger of GCI

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you said about Minc isn't very nice ya know. You should join us. We have to deal with butthurt like your posting about all the time. You'd fit right in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zq1a176ko

Edited by Kingneptune

It is unfortunate PPO and SRA, who have both attacked Limitless Nexus unprovoked, have chosen to attack you for war aid sent when we both fighting III% together in a war already resolved. Limitless Nexus will not leave you behind in war against these hostile aggressors.

Good luck to you, these attacks against you truly were without provocation. However our enemy in this war is the same, even if you had no intention of getting involved before you were attacked. I hope all your allies stick by your side. Limitless Nexus will leave no one on our side behind in peace.

o/ GCI

Edited by Methrage

Limitless Nexus will leave no one on our side behind in peace.

I'm guessing you do not mean what this says, unless it is actually your policy to drag all your friends into pointless wars.

Oh wait....no, you got it right the first time.

I'm guessing you do not mean what this says, unless it is actually your policy to drag all your friends into pointless wars.

Oh wait....no, you got it right the first time.

This war is directly related to the SRA and PPO assault upon my alliance and nation; also our longest ally in CA hold an ODP with GCI. There is no way Sigrun will leave GCI stuck fighting without us, and there is also no way we will peace out without CA.

Loyalty might be lost on you.

This war is directly related to the SRA and PPO assault upon my alliance and nation; also our longest ally in CA hold an ODP with GCI. There is no way Sigrun will leave GCI stuck fighting without us, and there is also no way we will peace out without CA.

Loyalty might be lost on you.

My point was actually that grammar and basic sentence structure are lost on you, and that your only war of any consequence is your undeclared war on the English language.

I do enjoy how you question my loyalty, though. Not the first time you've done so, but perhaps you know more about my history than I do myself. Therefore, please provide an example of my having turned my back on an ally. Oh, wait. You can't? Then you should probably be quiet about it.

My point was actually that grammar and basic sentence structure are lost on you, and that your only war of any consequence is your undeclared war on the English language.

I do enjoy how you question my loyalty, though. Not the first time you've done so, but perhaps you know more about my history than I do myself. Therefore, please provide an example of my having turned my back on an ally. Oh, wait. You can't? Then you should probably be quiet about it.

I think the intention of my post was clear, however much you might try twisting the meaning in your head. Your lack of any military wonders would imply you are not prepared to defend your allies, or will be very ineffective if you do. Your nation has many wonders meant for peace time growth, but with only a single military wonder. A Pentagon on its own won't make your nation able to defend your allies or yourself effectively in a war situation.

I formed an ODP with CA (Sigrun) because she was fighting for the little guy and she had honor.

Off to a good start, that's a fair enough assessment.

After we rocked III%, ElPresidente (who is nominally in charge of TSO) asked me for an ODP. I agreed because I honor TSO and always wanted an ODP with them.

Then TSO asked me to end my ODP with CA. I did this, because I honor TSO and I have loyalty to them.

Whoa, slim. TSO rebuffs you for what you say is suspect reasoning. Sigrun, on the other hand, was there for you and how do you reward her? By dropping her and completely absolving TSO?

Surely, even to you, that doesn't quite add up.

I also request Armor Pierce activate their ODP with me, and that CA consider coming to my aid in the event TSO stabs me in the back.

Given the above, why exactly would she come to your aid? You unceremoniously dropped her as a condition for signing on with a party that you have admittedly had numerous difficulties with.

:wacko:

I think the intention of my post was clear, however much you might try twisting the meaning in your head. Your lack of any military wonders would imply you are not prepared to defend your allies, or will be very ineffective if you do. Your nation has many wonders meant for peace time growth, but with only a single military wonder. A Pentagon on its own won't make your nation able to defend your allies or yourself effectively in a war situation.

1. I cannot speak to intentions. I am not a mind-reader. I am addressing what you actually said. What you intended to say is something you shall have to bring up with your psychiatrist or addictions counselor.

2. My nation is less than eleven months old. I will quite happily compare its current state with that of any nation of similar vintage. (Your callout is even more pathetic than Sigrun's. You two were truly meant for each other.)

3. I'm pretty sure a Manhattan Project is a military wonder.

4. You seem to equate possession of military wonders with loyalty. This makes no sense, not even to someone as certifiable as yourself.

Edited by kingzog

A pointless attack and completely unjustified.

Considering you severed our treaty at TSOs request and just suffered an unprovoked attack in response it would seem to me they have no possible reason to decline to honor it.

A pointless attack and completely unjustified.

Considering you severed our treaty at TSOs request and just suffered an unprovoked attack in response it would seem to me they have no possible reason to decline to honor it.

I didn't notice the CA cancellation when first reading the announcement, but it would be a low blow if TSO got them to cancel on CA to sign with them instead; and then allow these attacks on GCI for aid sent back when the CA treaty was active. So I hope TSO does the right thing here and prove themselves an honorable alliance.

I'd like to give TSO the benefit of the doubt and see them do the right thing, despite Lururin's comment. These are the moments where alliances have their chance to prove their worth.

Edited by Methrage

I see your op but didn't you leave tso to treaty with a nation that attacked you personally and aggressively  only to run back asking them for a treaty?

I think you need to figure out what side you want to play on.

I see your op but didn't you leave tso to treaty with a nation that attacked you personally and aggressively  only to run back asking them for a treaty?

Nope. Your information is wrong. Ceres refused to treaty with me. I then looked for other options.

Ceres is eating your alliance from the inside out. Who is in charge over there? I look forward to hearing from your gov to see if they will honor their treaty with me.