A now a word from the militia

3Percenter1_zpsguirxr0c.jpg

The Bruin Concinnity was formed to bring stability to the Brown Sphere. Its history is rooted in the defense of the Brown Sphere from hostilities both outside of and within the Brown Sphere. It is not only a unity of common defense, but one of common welfare for the entire Brown Sphere.

Now, we are faced with an outside threat which seeks to bully itself into control of a Senate seat, a position which comes with the tools necessary for the aggressive acts that this threat is known for.

The supporters of this hostile invasion have tried to claim that a single seat is inconsequential, but the world knows better than that. While a single seat cannot control the outcomes of Senate Proposals, it is clear that this is not where the harmful side of Senator power resides. That side rests in the ability of Senators to use Sanctions in conflict.

This is not the first time that the Brown Sphere has come under a similar threat. Last time, the Mango Federation sought to invade the Brown Sphere and the result was aggressive use of sanction against a peaceful nation. We acted to neutralize this threat, and as you can see, the Mango Federation is no more. But we are fortunate to have been able to act so quickly, because the threat could have extended to outside of the Brown Sphere by a Senator power that proponents of this invasion have themselves pointed out: the removal of sanctions. The invader himself has made it clear on the OWF that he will undo lawfully placed sanctions without question, and considering his supporters, this will result in the establishment of a safe haven for attacks to be launched against the rest of the world. His candidacy is a desperate claim to a right that his irresponsibility has lost.

This is what the Bruin Concinnity was designed to prevent. We stand here today resolute against the aggressive intent to undermine stability and security for not only ourselves, but the world.

We stand against clear acts of direct violence, and we will stand against the manipulative underhanded political aggression. Methrage and those who support his authorized candidacy to undermine the established order of the Brown Sphere is a direct act of aggression that they have knowingly engaged in, while claiming ignorance as their shield. As such, we will defend our sphere from such hostilities, and understand that feigned ignorance is no shield, merely a cloth to hide behind.

The III Percent hereby declares war upon Methrage and Limited Nexus, which supports his attempt to invade the Brown Sphere.

/S/

Esoteric
Crash Mann
Freelancer
Lady Dakota

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ III% Burn baby Burn! :awesome: :war: The war screens will soon show that Doom has also come today, unfortunately I will be tardy to the fray due to nuclear anarchy but will join the hostilities shortly...unless someone wants to be a dear and hit me... :ehm:

I find this hilarious considering a III percent member once asked Monsters Inc to hit the mango federation because they were feeding votes to an ASI member.

#hypocrites

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I'm not sure which nutbag to root for.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

He doesn't know what any word means. Edited by Neo Uruk

I find this hilarious considering a III percent member once asked Monsters Inc to hit the mango federation because they were feeding votes to an ASI member.

#hypocrites

That's because Mango Federation was a huge multi Ring. ASI was made aware and their leader pushed ahead with their removal due to said nation offering their protection which was a liability unapproved by ASI.

And don't forget the Doom Lords are batting clean up on lotti dotti everybotti...They thought they could spit in Doomreich's face and slink away after one round of war with white peace...How 'bout No Peace and you all burn to the ground... :awesome: :war: :nuke:

The main threat I see to Brown Stability are lunatics such as yourself who think they can lay claim to the entire sphere with force. Hopefully the more reasonable alliances of BC abandon this vision for brown you have, which can only bring instability to the sphere.

Ha! He thinks he's a threat!

IKR I LOL'd to myself and kept it inside when he thought we were just going to let him and Smurf get away with hitting me and let their wars on me expire and give them white peace... :v: As Plato said...Only the Dead have seen an end to War...No Peace and you and all who help you burn to the ground... :war: Doom on You... :excl:

IKR I LOL'd to myself and kept it inside when he thought we were just going to let him and Smurf get away with hitting me and let their wars on me expire and give them white peace... :v: As Plato said...Only the Dead have seen an end to War...No Peace and you and all who help you burn to the ground... :war: Doom on You... :excl:

Because we all know the real reason III Percent's attacking is to avenge your now tiny nation. Right. :rolleyes:

This was a mistake. Your escalation is not improving Brown, in fact, even by your own standards it's backfired badly. Instead of forcing us off Brown, you have just convinced a lot more people to vote against you.

You are your own worst enemies and more people are realizing it.

Because we all know the real reason III Percent's attacking is to avenge your now tiny nation. Right. :rolleyes:

No dear boy, I'm talking about the Doom on you and Smurf...III% hitting you is just a bonus... :awesome: Edit:speaking of tiny nations, I await your coming down here... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

1. I hope the irony of a collection of alliances dedicated to liberty oppressing the freedom of others isn't lost on anyone. Democracy for some, eh?

2. The last time a world power held a color sphere hostage by violence we fought a world changing war for it. To do so now is the height of barbarity.

3. One wonders what precognative is at the helm of the BC that can judge a man for sins he hasn't committed. One also wonders if this isn't merely mercenary thuggishness on the part of III percent on a nation who is already taxed by war.

4. Freelancer, both of us had the pleasure of once being USN members, and studying under Xiao. I do not think you absorbed the same lessons as I did.

5. Dakota, you were raised better than to support this kind of vile behavior. Or do you think that R would have supported this kind of naked display of tyranny?

This was a mistake. Your escalation is not improving Brown, in fact, even by your own standards it's backfired badly. Instead of forcing us off Brown, you have just convinced a lot more people to vote against you.

"We are the 11%"

Do something about it!?! :popcorn: