How to make ice green

Elorian

Dear citizens and immigrants of Planet Bob,

MoW1-1.png

After Hombre's rather awesome Declaration of War(look it up, it is beautiful) with =LOST='s fading glory making it even more fabulous, I feel like my announcement will be... well, less. There are no threats of cancelled bingo night and more greens for dinner at the cafeteria. No poetic passage or two about how we are the shadow of death and have fangs of glittering fairies. Well, we do but that's beside the point.

The point is, our dear friends in Non Grata have been attacked and despite my better judgement and high dislike of war in general, we must respond. Because we love our friends. I figure that is pretty obvious from the last wars. And our history. Yeah, sure. Sometimes we're too inactive to react. Well, not this time. I'm up in the middle of the night and I am totally legit!

So here we go.

New Polar Order. Consider your ice green(get it? Because ice cream...? Oh, forget it, you're hopeless!). Actually, that sounds kind of yummy. Err, don't distract me, you fiends!

The Last Remnants hereby declares war on NpO in defense of our friends in Non Grata.

Iha8Sco.gif

<3<3<3

Signed,

Elorian
Kestral
Hombre de Murcielago

P.S. Update time DoWs are overrated. Go eat some porridge, champ. We're doing this.

Dear citizens and immigrants of Planet Bob,

MoW1-1.png

After Hombre's rather awesome Declaration of War(look it up, it is beautiful) with =LOST='s fading glory making it even more fabulous, I feel like my announcement will be... well, less. There are no threats of cancelled bingo night and more greens for dinner at the cafeteria. No poetic passage or two about how we are the shadow of death and have fangs of glittering fairies. Well, we do but that's beside the point.

The point is, our dear friends in Non Grata have been attacked and despite my better judgement and high dislike of war in general, we must respond. Because we love our friends. I figure that is pretty obvious from the last wars. And our history. Yeah, sure. Sometimes we're too inactive to react. Well, not this time. I'm up in the middle of the night and I am totally legit!

So here we go.

New Polar Order. Consider your ice green(get it? Because ice cream...? Oh, forget it, you're hopeless!). Actually, that sounds kind of yummy. Err, don't distract me, you fiends!

The Last Remnants hereby declares war on NpO in defense of our friends in Non Grata.

Iha8Sco.gif

<3<3<3

Signed,

Elorian
Kestral
Hombre de Murcielago

P.S. Update time DoWs are overrated. Go eat some porridge, champ. We're doing this.

No. Not for Stewie. You see, so many alliances have declared on Polaris. Therefore, I say,

A day may come when the courage of nations fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of nukes and shattered pixels, when the age of civilisation comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Planet Bob, I bid you stand, Men of Polaris!

You guys realize Elessar is in NpO right. But Im fine with you guys being orcs.

And I am fine with you being a troll.

No. Not for Stewie. You see, so many alliances have declared on Polaris. Therefore, I say,

A day may come when the courage of nations fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of nukes and shattered pixels, when the age of civilisation comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Planet Bob, I bid you stand, Men of Polaris!

What I take for my warcry is not for you to decide or complain about. Especially if your statement leaves me completely unsympathetic. Many alliances(including yours) piled on top of us rather unjustly the last few wars. But unlike us, you are rather big and should be able to take it, yes? If we could do it.. *shrugs*

I wish you a good fight.

Sorry, didn't mean to photobomb that shot. I was trying to get a better look.

No apologies required. You fit in perfectly.